By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo ODST/MS (Rant) Lots of curse words!

Most of the 5p achievements are easly done in Firefight,so its no big deal.

Just cant wait to try to beat it on Legendary with this messed up saved system.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

This game is very bugged and ruins the hole experence,if i known i would have to put up with a half finished game then i never would of bought it, somethings you think would be common sense isn't.

For instance

Your trying an achievement,you gotta get 10 headshots,your in the middle of a level with 6 so you SAVE and exit.

When you go back to LOAD up your SAVED progess,you soon realize that all your work is now gone,the achievement meter is now down to 0 oh and your gonna redo the ENTIRE level over.

Now i say KZ2 had bad Multiplayer (when it came out,havnt played it recently) but at least the single player was playable,in ODST i havnt beat the campage YET,days after purchasing it why because i keep getting the god damn "Cannot read disc error" and when i didn't it didnt save

Now that is MS fault ever since the new update shits been fucking up.

Less video games, more school work.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Garnett said:

Most of the 5p achievements are easly done in Firefight,so its no big deal.

Just cant wait to try to beat it on Legendary with this messed up saved system.

Yeah, it's kinda hard on Legendary. But I'm not the best Halo player anyway.

lol I hate don't like Halo so its always fun reading little blogs like this.

Garnett... I just started the campaign earlier this evening, and so far the game has played pretty smoothly, no noticeable bugs or hiccups whatsoever. I saved and quit the campaign a couple hours ago, but I haven't gone back to it yet to see if my level progress and achievement scores saved exactly where I left off. It could possibly have something to do with installing the game on the HDD... I remember people reporting problems when installing Halo 3 after the dashboard update last year like levels not properly loading or having saved data lost or corrupted, so ODST might have similar issues.

Right now I'm on the 3rd "flashback" mission, and so far I'm really enjoying it, it has a nice pace to it, although I do wish that traveling through the main world wasn't so linear. Haven't tried firefight yet... I like to take things one step at a time lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

@NightDragon

I managed to do some of the missions,somehow i got the first 2 flashbacks done (not counting the story) and i skiped all the way to the 5 and 6th missions.

Seece said:
"I thought Garnet was a 360 leaning fan."

That pretty much sums up your mentality Akvod! just because he's a 360 fan doesn't mean he has to agree with everything Microsoft/360 releated ..

Anyway, garnett I'm getting the achievement glitch thing, dunno if it IS a glitch though. Not played firefight yet. I AM enjoying the game lots though

Well I included that because I thought the Dora avatar guy mistaked Garnett for a PS3 fanboy. And what the fuck is up with me not letting Garnett have an opinion? I'm the one who fucking defended his spelling/grammar saying that it didn't detract from his point >.<

Ironically you're the one who just wants to put everything into a black and white light.

Fuck my head is killing me... I never actually had to consciouslly eat O.o I wasn't hungry at all, but my head was killing me and I was getting dizzy, and then I realized that I didn't eat lunch or dinner... and I also haven't been getting sleep.

So understand seece, that I was defending Garnett, and stop trying to make everything confrontational =/

Sorry to hear your having problems with your games after the update, jopefully enough people bring this to Miscrosoft's attention, so it'll be resolved quickly.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

i litteraly haven't had a single problem like you mentioned.

Who knows whats causing it

I dont know man, i think its your 360... ODST runs perfect on my 360. We played firefight earlier today and i didnt have any problems other than occasional lag.