By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: "We absolutely have some new stuff to show in Tokyo"

@CGI, I agree with Lightning, that did sound kind of arrogant, especially it coming from Aaron Greenberg. I think it wasn't their "choice" to step aside and let Sony have the keynote speech. Honestly now, what company will "step aside" and let their competitors have a shot to outshine them in the last (and biggest IMO) show of the year?

Around the Network

Halo: ODSTwo confirmed?

CGI-Quality said:

@ Lightning:

I guess I can understand that. He hasn't always been the nicest guy, but to be fair, neither was David Reeves (Former SCEE Boss).

@ SnakeEyez

I guess I just wasn't looking for it... :/

You don't have to say that. I know, i hate that man too, i hate arrogant people.

i hope they announce lost odyssey 2 , blue dragon 2 and a new ip as well. i wouldnt be suprised to see ff14:online be announced for the 360, coming out i say spring 2011. also i think m$ should buy some studios and start building for the future, or they will be in trouble i think.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

sounds like they do not have anything to show cept maybe a new game, and some new info on natal.

Around the Network

i hope they do!

I think it was very polite of Microsoft to step aside and let Sony get the keynote this year.

Aaron Greenberg is a good guy.

shouldn't new Itagaki and Sakaguchi 360 games be announced at TGS? i doubt we will get Blue Dragon 2 or Lost Odyssey 2 - Sakaguchi shown concept arts on his blog from their new game and it has different artstyle and looks more mature and dark than both of those games.

It's not like Microsoft ever had strong TGS shows over Sony, so if Aaron really meant that as a swipe at Sony, he only made a fool of himself.

With that being said, I wonder what they'll announce? It wouldn't be a huge surprise if FFXIV gets announced for 360 for me. Anyhow, they should buy some studios, like Itagaki's and Mistwalker.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

waron said:

shouldn't new Itagaki and Sakaguchi 360 games be announced at TGS? i doubt we will get Blue Dragon 2 or Lost Odyssey 2 - Sakaguchi shown concept arts on his blog from their new game and it has different artstyle and looks more mature and dark than both of those games.

Itagaki did an interview with Kotaku and basically said, sorry to keep his fans waiting, but it wasn't quite time to announce anything yet.  Decent read if you can stand him (I think he's funny).