By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: "We absolutely have some new stuff to show in Tokyo"

Lightning_24 said:

At Bolded: OMG, How nice of MS to let Sony a Japanese company deliver the Keynote at a Japanese Event. Thank you MS, you are the most humble company in the world.

Seriously????

CGI, Axum, you guys are being sarcastic right. If anything that was the most arrogant thing they could have said.

Anyways, I hope it is something new. But I bet it will be Natal stuff.

Does sony run TGS?  If not then they have no more right to give the keynote than Ms does.  If nationality has anything to do with it then Nintendo should give it there every year.  You keep saying that you hate arrogant people, but you sure are being arrogant right now.

Around the Network
De85 said:
Lightning_24 said:

At Bolded: OMG, How nice of MS to let Sony a Japanese company deliver the Keynote at a Japanese Event. Thank you MS, you are the most humble company in the world.

Seriously????

CGI, Axum, you guys are being sarcastic right. If anything that was the most arrogant thing they could have said.

Does sony run TGS?  If not then they have no more right to give the keynote than Ms does.  If nationality has anything to do with it then Nintendo should give it there every year.  You keep saying that you hate arrogant people, but you sure are being arrogant right now.

Why would Nintendo be any better? They are both Japanese companies. Maybe my sarcastic side isn't working well.

But it's okay, you can think what you want of me. If you believe I'm arrogant that's fine. I don't see where I'm showing arrogance. Arrogance is when you act full of pride over something and act like nobody can match you. In what i said it's doesn't show arrogance, it shows annoyance.

Good nice too see Ms caring. I can't wait till TGS.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

axumblade said:
For some reason, I think that's the nicest thing MS has ever done for Sony. :P

The nicest thing M$ has done for Sony is pass up exclusivity for Valkyria Chronicles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
axumblade said:

The nicest thing M$ has done for Sony is pass up exclusivity for Valkyria Chronicles.

IF they had a chance at this and passed, you are right!  VC kicks ass!

Around the Network
TRios_Zen said:
pbroy said:
axumblade said:

IF they had a chance at this and passed, you are right!  VC kicks ass!

They did. MS didn't want it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

De85 said:
Lightning_24 said:

Seriously????

Hey, by this logic, Microsoft should be the only ones at E3 right? Sounds good to me!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

they are probably going to show gears of war 3 only, kinda like they only mentioned fable 3 at GC 0_o

^^Fable is a Western RPG, why is that surprising?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Lightning_24 said:
huaxiong90 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Lightning_24 said:

I don't think it was an insult but it seemed back handed to me. Look at who's saying it Aaron Greenberg, i hate that man, he is arrogant himself. He obviously didn't mean it with all love. But there isn't much to go on except his character and the things he has said before, i don't really like him. If maybe someone else from MS said it that wasn't like him i wouldn't see it this way.

Why so much hate? He even said sony had a good E3 2009 and that MLB 09 is the best baseball game he ever played. He is not that bad.

Of course he promotes MS stuff, but damn, thats his job.

This.

Did you guy's not read my other post. I already explained myself. I hate arrogant people. Aaron Greenberg is Arrogant, therefore i hate him. And just because he said something nice doesn't mean anything. David Reeves said nice things too, but do you like him. I don't.

Watch i can say something nice about Aaron Greenberg. He does a good job talking BS. See i did it.

Yes, I did. But what you're ignoring is the fact that ALL companies do this. They spin like crazy, and that's exactly what they're supposed to do. It's PR. They may come off as arrogant pricks, but that's the nature of business.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!