By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: "We absolutely have some new stuff to show in Tokyo"

huaxiong90 said:
It's not like Microsoft ever had strong TGS shows over Sony, so if Aaron really meant that as a swipe at Sony, he only made a fool of himself.

With that being said, I wonder what they'll announce? It wouldn't be a huge surprise if FFXIV gets announced for 360 for me. Anyhow, they should buy some studios, like Itagaki's and Mistwalker.

I don't think MS needs to by Itagaki's studio, i think that would be a waist of money. I mean Itagaki will make 360 exclusive games no matter what, he hate's Sony for some reason so he will probably be like a 2nd party. I haven't heard of Mistwalker.

Around the Network

They should make new studios and not buy. Buy is bad for the opposition.

Kingdom hearts 3

mM

kingdom hearts3 persona5 (multi or timed)

Lost Odyssey 2. Gimme!

Around the Network
monlosez said:
They should make new studios and not buy. Buy is bad for the opposition.

But buying studios comes with the added benefits of coming with established IPs  and developers

Lightning_24 said:
huaxiong90 said:
It's not like Microsoft ever had strong TGS shows over Sony, so if Aaron really meant that as a swipe at Sony, he only made a fool of himself.

With that being said, I wonder what they'll announce? It wouldn't be a huge surprise if FFXIV gets announced for 360 for me. Anyhow, they should buy some studios, like Itagaki's and Mistwalker.

I don't think MS needs to by Itagaki's studio, i think that would be a waist of money. I mean Itagaki will make 360 exclusive games no matter what, he hate's Sony for some reason so he will probably be like a 2nd party. I haven't heard of Mistwalker.

Mistwalker = Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon developer.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Itagaki's trying to be a little more flexible with consoles now. But we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if it was exclusive to Xbox 360.

Edit: I'll be very shocked if KH3 is announced as a timed exclusive for Xbox 360. That's too risky.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

"TGS is more like GDC"

Fable 4 slated for 2011.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Persona 5 or Lost Odyssey 2.

Either will make my day.

It's just that simple.

pleeeeeeeaaaase just anounce Lost Odyssey 2.

All the JRPG fans who own a 360 want this game, Mistwalker make it happen.