By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

gameover said:
7 is an ok score for killzone 2 the game is slow no i mean SLOW and the controls lagged as hell

uncharted will get a 7-8 from edge

i mean seriously ok u control a guy that pretends to be lara croft on steroids

climbing games like assassin's creed uncharted and prince of persia are so boring

anything more than 8 will be a surprise to me

*insert facepalm here*

Around the Network

does anyone even go on their website no, no one even knows about, they just trying to get views.

so if Edge doesn't give Uncharted 2 a low score can we flush away all the Edge is biased rumors?

Carl2291 said:
gameover said:
7 is an ok score for killzone 2 the game is slow no i mean SLOW and the controls lagged as hell

climbing games like assassin's creed uncharted and prince of persia are so boring

*insert facepalm here*

Lara croft on sreriods? There is much you still have to learn, Uncharted destroys tomb raider period!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

if sony stops sending games to a reviewer then the only thing that will happen is that sony will look like they are afraid of what the mag has to say.

no it's better that sony keeps putting out AAA games and bank on the law of averages to balance out the idiots. after all, kz2 still is considered a critical success and contender for goty. why let one source get you so ruffled? sure it sucks that the media overall has a bit of a bias towards the 360, but that is slowly changing. the ps3 started off pretty rockily, and sony got blasted for their audacity and ambition. it's taken a few years, but it is finally starting to pay off for them. they could have sped it up with good marketing, but at least they are doing it now.

art is the excrement of culture

Around the Network
twesterm said:
so if Edge doesn't give Uncharted 2 a low score can we flush away all the Edge is biased rumors?

If single outliers can completely counteract a trend then sure.  But I'm fairly sure that isn't how it works.

Fuck Edge. Who are they anyway that I have to decide which game I like or not based on their "comments". For a "respected" publication, Edge has one of the worse reviewing staffs in the whole videogame media circle. Most of their reviews give little justification of their "scores", talk about lots of irrelevant shit and leave out many important points gamers and potential buyers of the game want/should know. Fuck them.

gameover said:

It is a comment like this that makes me happy that you are not reviewing games lol

gameover= koweniki's alternate account

twesterm said:

Twesterm my good friend, I know you to be a reasonable person but even you must know that EDGE does not have a clue how to review ps3 games, they are of the worst of the worst and should be immediately be excluded from reviewing ps3 exlusives PERIOD!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>