By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

megaman.2. said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Seece said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

Its just funny that you post this thread soon after the destructoid article and make it seem that the article was right 100%.

Sometimes the J man thinks your just a 360/wii fanboy trying to make sony fanboys look like idiots or your just here for satire......the J man can never decide though.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

I couldnt agree more.They want sony out of the game but they will not.Sony is giving us great games.i dont need anyone morron to tell me the opposite.Uncharted2 will be the best game this generation ...until UC3 comes out...

"Release Greece From Chains"

megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

We're not derailing the thread at all, we're calling you and this thread out for what it is. Sorry if you just wanted a ton of "oh I totally agree" "Oh you ROCK".

hahahah im enjoying my convo with you you bring a lot of fire to thread, this thread is nothing than a piece of informative journalism tackling the problem which the unfair/biased reviews of EDGE. With all due respect we wont tolerate that type of behaviour in our industry you as a reviewer should not that an unfair/biased review should held accountable. You have a lot to learn from Torillian lool

I'm replying to you and you're just giving me a load of pep talk in return, no fire here, why don't you actually reply to what I've said?

He's on my AIM, if he wants to teach me anything he can just buzz

Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
seece its a megaman.2. thread

take everything in good humor

Exactly. Come on guys, he's having a little fun, don't crucify him........

Who could get mad at this guy?

Exactly

@seece & Jesus kung fu

please stop it both fo you

he's mostly kidding like he always does

stop turning this so political, you don't need to

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

6/10? Sure

But MGS4 didn't get a 6/10, and I doubt very very much Uncharted 2 will get a 6/10

Would I find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 8/10? No.

Read Edge's Killzone 2 review, all they talk about is the story and the acting , lol. A good portion of the review of a FPS is based on that! WTF!! It dwells a lot more on that than on actual gameplay impressions, they don't even say much about multiplayer online LOL.

Read Edge's Resistance 2 review, you get the impression the reviewer barely played the game, he talks about very little about the game actually, all that matters is his personal agenda about what he feels it shouldn't be that way in the game. NO ANALYSIS whatsoever.

Read Edge's MGS4, a gameplay masterpiece and all they talked about was how they don't like Kojima's quirkiness...

Any amateur reviewer here in VGC can write reviews a LOT better than Edge.

@ Darth and the rest

Please stop telling us to stop posting, we're on topic debating. Breaking no rules.

sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

STFU.......there have been 11 reviews giving mgs 4 an 80%.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Seece said:
ocnkng said:
Seece said:

Whats wrong with Sony fans raving about how Edge consistently disses PS exclusives?

Its all being done on the Sony thread.

Looks to me as if you are doing the trolling out here.

Well you're further prooving my point. Learn what trolling means btw ^^

You just proved my point thank you. I can always count on you to talk anti-sony in the sony forums.

Also don't need you to tell me what to do. Thank you.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees