By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

gameover said:
7 is an ok score for killzone 2 the game is slow no i mean SLOW and the controls lagged as hell

uncharted will get a 7-8 from edge

i mean seriously ok u control a guy that pretends to be lara croft on steroids

climbing games like assassin's creed uncharted and prince of persia are so boring

anything more than 8 will be a surprise to me

You see thats why you shouldn't comment on games you never played or plan on playing. Reviews are supposed to mark quality and experiance. You say you'd be suprised if it gets over 8 and the truth about this is, the game deserves a full 10 marks. Even the first one deserves at least a 9. Why do you play games and what is the most important parts of a game because to me and I'm sure a lot of others out there, mark Uncharted 2 of having everything we want and more in a game

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

WTF, EDGE gave MGS4 a 8/10?! Seriously that is bullshit, I'm never going to listen to them anymore ever, even if they give Uncharted 2 a 10/10.

megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:
Oooh what you gonna do, stomp your feet?

hahah my good friend Seece, it seems you enjoy ps3 exclusives getting unfair scores to each his own I guess. But im a gamer I wont stand for unfair/biased reviews, if the game is quality give it the review it deserves. Developers work hard and should be rewarded for their hard not be unfairly critised while praising a 360 exclusive. Seece my friend there is still much for you to learn.

Did you just pull that out your arse? I'd be saying the exact same if you were talking about the 360. Reviewers have opinions, just because YOU think this is how it should be, doesn't mean the rest of the world should.

It's you who has a lot to learn.

So, what WILL you do exactly?

Hahaha Seece my good friend I enjoy talking to you but with all due respect having opinions is all good but giving biased reviews for nearly every ps3 exclusive is outrageous. I cant give halo 3 a 2/10 and say that is my opinion, come on review games on the basis of their quality if Resistance 2 or Killzone 2 had been a Xbox 360 exclusive the scores would 9+/10. but instead the games receive (6/10) and (7/10) WTF?

They gave a expansion game 9/10 and dare to give Killzone 2 WTF? are they smoking?

EDGE's treatment of ps3 exclusives is awful PERIOD!

But Edge don't give PS3 exclusives 2/10 do they? Because you're right, it wouldn't be justifed giving U2 a 2/10 because it cleary isn't. But if they give it 9/10? then its game over.

I must reiterate, ODST is more than an expansion.

Seece said:

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
WTF, EDGE gave MGS4 a 8/10?! Seriously that is bullshit, I'm never going to listen to them anymore ever, even if they give Uncharted 2 a 10/10.

RAWR!

Seece said:

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Megaman.2. - pretty much what you've seen.

Seece said:
sabby_e17 said:

RAWR!

Thank you, I'm glad that you find it disgusting as well. 

Listen, it's not the NUMERICAL score, IT'S WHAT THEY WRITE that's got everything wrong to begin with.

seece its a megaman.2. thread

take everything in good humor

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey