By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Seece said:

Nobody cares megaman......

*In before the "OoO you cared enough to post" posts.

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network
Seece said:

LOL most of the people posting in this thread remind of that Destructoid article

Whats wrong with Sony fans raving about how Edge consistently disses PS exclusives?

Its all being done on the Sony thread.

Looks to me as if you are doing the trolling out here.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ocnkng said:
Seece said:

Whats wrong with Sony fans raving about how Edge consistently disses PS exclusives?

hahahah amen brother.

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

"If they don't give this game a perfect score, they're biased!"

Right...

Love and tolerate.

megaman.2. said:
Seece said:

The J man has seen "paranoid" , "defensive" and "always thinking their games are the best" so far.

What have you seen?

Both Seece and the J man are corrupting this thread, as said in my thread all games should given the score that they have earned my friend. Both you and seece are derailing the thread so take a 5m break and come back and will continue this convo. J man there is no need to be disrespectful

@seece if you played Mgs4? than you would understand that a 8/10 score is a crime!

We're not derailing the thread at all, we're calling you and this thread out for what it is. Sorry if you just wanted a ton of "oh I totally agree" "Oh you ROCK".

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
seece its a megaman.2. thread

take everything in good humor

Exactly. Come on guys, he's having a little fun, don't crucify him........

How could get mad at this guy?

Thank you my friend.

</embed>

How some people are acting here are making me lose faith in the gaming community...

Former something....

"If they don't give this game a perfect score, they're haters!"

Right...

Love and tolerate.

ocnkng said:
Seece said:

Well you're further prooving my point. Learn what trolling means btw ^^

Seece said:
megaman.2. said:
Seece said:

What have you seen?

We're not derailing the thread at all, we're calling you and this thread out for what it is. Sorry if you just wanted a ton of "oh I totally agree" "Oh you ROCK".

hahahah im enjoying my convo with you Seece you bring a lot of fire to thread, this thread is nothing than a piece of informative journalism tackling the problem which is the constant unfair/biased reviews of EDGE. With all due respect we wont tolerate that type of behaviour in our industry you as a reviewer should not that an unfair/biased review should held accountable. You have a lot to learn from Torillian lool

</embed>