By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i think its fair to give it 8.5, id bump it up to 9.0 if it had a new multiplayer suite.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
MAFKKA said:
Dont see how Innovation can be at 8.7 when he complains about old graphics, same gameplay, no new guns or vehicles, and that Bungie had lied about this being completly new game experience.

8s have become the new "average" with alot of reviewers.

Youre jsut trolling. Go boot up uncharted and stare at nathan drakes croth polygons if you want that kind of innovation...

Or play the game before posting next time...game feels nothing like halo is structure, story and gameplay is quite diferent with no master chef around. 

Accurate review. Will prolly finish it tomorrow...

This is the first halo that is best played alone. Story and atmosphere is very creepy...and there are side storied told through intercoms that are something else.

I'm sorry but what he pointed out was accurate. How can innovative be high whenever he complains about a lot of the same old, same old being present.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

disolitude said:
Lets close this thread...since so many haters won't let good thing be...

Enjoy the game people that decided to buy it, its truly great.

Now lets sit back and watch it outsell everything else for months to come...

the higher sales wont bring up or down the quality of the game^ i thought that line of thinking had gone from VG!

back to your post, i think halo fans will enjoy this, my only quarm with odst is that its a short single player campain with 1 added multiplayer horde-esque mode. the other disk is just halo 3 multiplayer with addons.

had it had a new odst multiplayer suite then it would have been a true stella title.

but still as it is, its a worth while buy. i wont be getting it just yet but il deffo end up getting hold of a copy.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

MMM I dont know. I think that if the game didn't carry the name Halo beside it, it would get much lower review scores.

But anyway, I have always thought that games journalism has turned into what news media is: just an emporium of interests that alter content and review scores.

That's why I just rely much more on user review scores.

Anyway this game seems to be very good for halo fans.

i cant wait!

Long Live SHIO!

Around the Network

These reviews look nice, if I actually enjoyed FPS games I'd probably get Halo but you'll be seeing me play those niche jRPGs instead.

And maybe even Madden.

kowenicki said:
Firefight is clearly a very very very good feature...

CV&G "it will consume you"

Only two days to go !

I will check the signature of people playing it and send some invites !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

sounds like a rental for co-op, i'll wait until "reach" when the graphics catch up to modern consel levels that actually use a new engine. already own most of the halo maps anyways. Sorry, but it still sounds like microsoft overpriced the package to me.

@kowenicki

where do you usually pre order your games from?

So is the second disc just maps? You just install those to your HDD and go back to the Halo 3 disc? This has been confusing me for a while

@ skeeuk, I sometimes get games early from GAME, in fact, pretty much every game I have pre-ordered from them has come a day early