By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
Dont see how Innovation can be at 8.7 when he complains about old graphics, same gameplay, no new guns or vehicles, and that Bungie had lied about this being completly new game experience.

8s have become the new "average" with alot of reviewers.

How is that ice cold glass of hateraid.  Seriously, looks like reviews are going to be great and sales will be through the roof.  Well.......you can always hope that Reach will suck......right.......right??

Yes because I clearly said the game was shit and sales would flop!? Stop hurting youself.

Thats just it MAFKKA, you didnt say anything productive, or possitive at all.  You simply jumped in, posted that "8's seem to be the new average with a lot of reviewers" and "how bungie lied" and then jumped out.  You didnt add anything remotely intelligent to the thread.  Thats what haters do.

I am not hurting myself, but your fanboy comments hurt my soul......

I said that 8 seem to be the new average, thats right.

Then i quoted THE REVIWER saying that HE FELT, that bungie had lied about this being a completly new game. MY QUESTION WAS... well read above where i quoted Zenfoldor.

OK, OK, I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt.  

Oh, I went back and re-read the Halo ODST review.  Where did the reviewer quote that he felt that Bungie had lied about the game being a completely new game.  I couldnt find THAT part.....  Perhaps you could copy and paste it up for me........cough......my eyesight isnt what it used to be.

Thats probably because you read the wrong review.. the quote and my entire source of complaints came from the second post from the same user that made the thread. The post just below the first one.   http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1765/Halo-3-ODST/p1/

But how can you lash out at me for something you havent even read? And you didnt even realize that my whole case was based on the 8.7 score, and IGNs review dosent even have that in their final words, and they dont have a Innovation rating either. Funny how the shoe fits sometimes. Unleashing fury upon me when when all is said is done it seems You were the one with Hate.. not me.

"As I said before, the action feels a lot like the other Halo games. There aren’t really any new weapons (except the suppressed SMG and automag pistol, which are really just slight variations on pre-existing weapons) or vehicles…not that there necessarily need to be, but the early promise for the game was going to be one that did not play like other games in the series. As far as I can tell, that’s not true, since the way the weapons and vehicles work is completely familiar."

And there you have it.. the quote.

Not trying to act superior, but im quite sick and tired of having to explain myself when i dont have anything to gain by downplaying a game i cant even play.

IT WASNT EVEN IGN............oh, that is funny.  So you dont even own a 360....  On top of that........you qouted and made negative remarks in a review thread (from another site, vice the site IGN, that we are actually commenting on) regarding a game you cant play or comment on without reading full reviews, from other sites, about a game you have no experience even playing.  You wonder why people were labeling you...., and you said I was the one with the hate.

So the shoe really does fit you.  I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just proved that you are.....in fact......a stealth troll............

Carry on.........I guess.  

Around the Network

Lets close this thread...since so many haters won't let good thing be...

Enjoy the game people that decided to buy it, its truly great.

Now lets sit back and watch it outsell everything else for months to come...

disolitude said:
Lets close this thread...since so many haters won't let good thing be...

Enjoy the game people that decided to buy it, its truly great.

Now lets sit back and watch it outsell everything else for months to come...

So many haters? I only really see one person being a fanboy. :?

Hard to be sympathetic either after seeing some of the uncharted 2 review threads.

PS3 Trophies

TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
MAFKKA said:
Dont see how Innovation can be at 8.7 when he complains about old graphics, same gameplay, no new guns or vehicles, and that Bungie had lied about this being completly new game experience.

8s have become the new "average" with alot of reviewers.

How is that ice cold glass of hateraid.  Seriously, looks like reviews are going to be great and sales will be through the roof.  Well.......you can always hope that Reach will suck......right.......right??

Yes because I clearly said the game was shit and sales would flop!? Stop hurting youself.

Thats just it MAFKKA, you didnt say anything productive, or possitive at all.  You simply jumped in, posted that "8's seem to be the new average with a lot of reviewers" and "how bungie lied" and then jumped out.  You didnt add anything remotely intelligent to the thread.  Thats what haters do.

I am not hurting myself, but your fanboy comments hurt my soul......

I said that 8 seem to be the new average, thats right.

Then i quoted THE REVIWER saying that HE FELT, that bungie had lied about this being a completly new game. MY QUESTION WAS... well read above where i quoted Zenfoldor.

OK, OK, I will try to give you the benefit of the doubt.  

Oh, I went back and re-read the Halo ODST review.  Where did the reviewer quote that he felt that Bungie had lied about the game being a completely new game.  I couldnt find THAT part.....  Perhaps you could copy and paste it up for me........cough......my eyesight isnt what it used to be.

Thats probably because you read the wrong review.. the quote and my entire source of complaints came from the second post from the same user that made the thread. The post just below the first one.   http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1765/Halo-3-ODST/p1/

But how can you lash out at me for something you havent even read? And you didnt even realize that my whole case was based on the 8.7 score, and IGNs review dosent even have that in their final words, and they dont have a Innovation rating either. Funny how the shoe fits sometimes. Unleashing fury upon me when when all is said is done it seems You were the one with Hate.. not me.

"As I said before, the action feels a lot like the other Halo games. There aren’t really any new weapons (except the suppressed SMG and automag pistol, which are really just slight variations on pre-existing weapons) or vehicles…not that there necessarily need to be, but the early promise for the game was going to be one that did not play like other games in the series. As far as I can tell, that’s not true, since the way the weapons and vehicles work is completely familiar."

And there you have it.. the quote.

Not trying to act superior, but im quite sick and tired of having to explain myself when i dont have anything to gain by downplaying a game i cant even play.

Oh, so you dont even own a 360....  So........you qouted and made negative remarks in a review thread (from another site, vice the site IGN, that we are actually commenting on) regarding a game you cant play or comment on without reading full reviews, from other sites, about a game you have no experience even playing.  You wonder why people were labeling you...., and you said I was the one with the hate.

So the shoe really does fit you.  I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just proved that you are.....in fact......a stealth troll............

Carry on.........I guess.  

ARE YOU FOR REAL? I tried to be nice and i even went back and found you the quote...

If you actually read my first post instead of jumping the gun and showing your true fanboy self, you'd see what my remarks were targeting! Who the fudge do you think you are flaiming me?

Answer me this: 

1. Re-post my negative remark and bold me the negative part.
2. Why do I have to be able to play the game TO QUESTION THE REVIEWER and NOT the REVIEW!?
3. Why cant i comment on a game without reading full reviews when i QUESTIONED THE REVIEWER and NOT the REVIEW!?
4. Why do i have to have experience of a game when i QUESTIONED THE REVIEWER, and NOT the REVIEW!?
5. What makes you say im not reading full reviews? When I was the one who actually read the review? You didn't!!
6. The review i read and quoted was the second post in the same thread by the same user who made this thread. WHY cant i comment on that review when it is in this thread? Where else do you suggest i'd post my statement?

Such a fanboy.. jumping on me when you dont even know what ive said, what ive read, what im talking about and what i am questioning. You just suffered from selective perception and read what you wanted to read. And you proved it some post ago "8 is average" and "bungie lied". Thats all you saw and was quick to try to defend a freaking videogame over internet! Flaming me!!

But you will soon see that you've failed, once you try answering my questions. I hope the foot tastes good.

CaptDS9E said:
5/5 on G4, 4/5 from Giant Bomb, 8.9 from Gametrailers, A- from 1up, and a bunch of other good scores. Can't wait till Tuesday.

lookin good. ill have to pick it up

Around the Network

This game is not even on my radar. Might get it later, might.... right now I'm saving all my FPS love for MW2.

Good scores though, 84-86 metacritic prediction..

It was not a totally new game play and if they were going only change the little that they did, they might as well left it alone!

<a href="http://www.passiontips.info/kama-sutra-sexual-positions.php">Kamasutra Positions</a> | 

<a href="http://www.cheaptreadmillshelp.com/looking-for-discount-treadmills/">Good Discount Treadmills</a>

In Spain:

TodoJuegos: 9.0

Meristation: 8.5

3DJuegos: 8.5

MAFKKA said:

ARE YOU FOR REAL? I tried to be nice and i even went back and found you the quote...

If you actually read my first post instead of jumping the gun and showing your true fanboy self, you'd see what my remarks were targeting! Who the fudge do you think you are flaiming me?

Answer me this: 

1. Re-post my negative remark and bold me the negative part. 

You posted (without link) regarding a review from a site not asssociated with this threads review from IGN.  After being called out....you responded saying "Ha Ha, I just said what the review said"  But you didnt say wich reviewer....oh and FYI, it is customary to utilize quotation remarks if you are quoting something from another reviewer.  You simply posted (this is quoted from your very first post) "Dont see how Innovation can be at 8.7 when he complains about old graphics, same gameplay, no new guns or vehicles, and that Bungie had lied about this being completly new game experience".  I bolded it all because it is all negative, and not until later in the thread (after being called out) did you say it was from a reviewer.  You also re-wrote it in your own words.  The reviewers words were less negative than your own.

2. Why do I have to be able to play the game TO QUESTION THE REVIEWER and NOT the REVIEW!?  You can comment how you like, unfortunatly, you are held accountable for your comments, negative or positive.  You can question the reviewer, but you didnt diferentiate that your view was not different than the one without quotation, rewritten in your own words, with no link, from a site other than IGN, in a thread about IGN's review.  You can understand why some may/did confuse your comments as fanboyish considering the above.  I own a PS3, Wii, and 360.  As a PS3 owner I have yet to buy/play MGS4.  I do not comment, nor question reviewers regarding MGS4 since I have yet to experience it personally. Regurgitating and re-writing negative/positive views regarding a game I have not played or even own the system for is bad karma and gets you labled.........wait for it.......a Fanboy.  So I just try to stay away from it.  You are a grown ass man, so do what you want.

3. Why cant i comment on a game without reading full reviews when i QUESTIONED THE REVIEWER and NOT the REVIEW

See answer to question 2!

4. Why do i have to have experience of a game when i QUESTIONED THE REVIEWER, and NOT the REVIEW!?

You just asked the same question as question 2 with different wording, but it is the same damn question.  See answer to question 2!   

5. What makes you say im not reading full reviews? When I was the one who actually read the review? You didn't!!

You got me......I appologize for not reading a review from a site not associated with the review score posted in the IGN REVIEW THREAD, that you didnt identify until I called you out on PG #3 of this thread.......sheeesh!

6. The review i read and quoted was the second post in the same thread by the same user who made this thread. WHY cant i comment on that review when it is in this thread? Where else do you suggest i'd post my statement?

You can comment on a review that was posted in this thread, however, there were links posted by the users prior to your comment (5 different review links in fact).  You did not quote, nor link, nor copy and paste until I requested in ON PG #3 OF THIS THREAD!  You even re-worded the reviewer on your first post, and it was interpreted (by not just me) as negative trolling......ahhh.....go figure huh?

Such a fanboy.. jumping on me when you dont even know what ive said, what ive read, what im talking about and what i am questioning. You just suffered from selective perception and read what you wanted to read. And you proved it some post ago "8 is average" and "bungie lied". Thats all you saw and was quick to try to defend a freaking videogame over internet! Flaming me!!

But you will soon see that you've failed, once you try answering my questions. I hope the foot tastes good.

OK, you asked for it so I have answered in yellow above.  Now remember, I am not the only one who called you out, Zen & Disolade called you out also, (and only after your continued ranting, I am sure I will not be the last). 

You have already proven YOUR the Fanboy in this thread,....... but if you want to continue with the embarasment, I guess I can help you out with that one 

Sorry, my response has made duplicates because it contains so much ownage!