By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And Zen didnt call me out.. even if so, he was satisfied with my answer since he knew what i was talking about. And Disolituded did call me out, but he also hadn't read the review.. just like you. How strange that the only two people to say im trolling, haven't even read the review i was refering too...hmmmm.

Disolitude however might've understood the content of what i was saying... you still dont, after what, 6 replies saying the same thing over and over again.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
So is the second disc just maps? You just install those to your HDD and go back to the Halo 3 disc? This has been confusing me for a while

@ skeeuk, I sometimes get games early from GAME, in fact, pretty much every game I have pre-ordered from them has come a day early

Second disc is the full Halo Multiplayer + old/new map packs.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

kowenicki said:
why do the sony fans here, who have no intention of buying the game, care so much?... actually they care much more than anyone else about the reviews.

sad... silly... and rather pityful.

I know you refering to me. And i dont care about the game, i asked a question a while ago in reference to what was said and what was done, and some other fans didnt like it and started this flame war. But it seems as if they still cant grasp what i was saying.

So sad.... silly... and rather pityful. I agree

So you feel that im incorrect engaging in a discussion to why an aspect in rating would get a score with no correlations to what the actual review itself said?

Damn, if only the 360 had inbuilt wireless. Ahh this game looks great

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Sure you can argue that... but its pointless, you arent going to change staunch halo fans views are you

It would be like me arguing that killzone2 was the most over-rated generic fps of all time... sony fans arent going to agree are they? even though I'm right..

but kz2 was a good game, unlike halo 3/odst.

Hehe.. i agree with KZ2 being overrated. The game was crap imo.

But in my case i didnt trash the game, and i didnt add any of my values into what i think about the Halo franchise. All i questioned was how the reviwer could give the game close to a 9 in innovation when the review itself said that nothing was new. It just contradicted itself.... and the rest is history :D

Halo3:ODST is the King of FPS games!

I love you Kowenick!