By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Will Uncharted 2 Affect The Sales Of NSMBW?

iBlah said:
why should they even be affecting each other in the first place?

Read The OP

Around the Network

^^ sorry.

Why should Uncharted 2 be affecting NSMBW sales in the first place? It's being hyped by a completely different audience to SMB's.

Are You A Rol Alt? The Avatar And Thread Style Makes Me Think You Are- You Just Need A Top Eight Now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

So are alternate accounts allowed here? I got banned at a forum before because I registered a whole bunch of political accounts like "Barack Obama", "Al Gore", "John McCain" and had them debate where "Gregory House" started okay I've gone completely off topic I'll answer the question now.

No, I do not think Uncharted 2 will do anything to stop NSMBW from selling like it was a speech uttered from the immortal Barack Obama.

NSMBW is doomed.....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
psrock said:
what's NSMBW?

its a port of a ds game with 4 player multiplayer added on top for wii.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

you know if someone were to own a wii and ps3 and only get one game, that can affect each others sales.

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

... This thread can't be serious, can it? :S

no. UC 2 and NSMBW will do well on its own.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Completely different type of game aim at a completely different type of gamer......answer it won't.