By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Will Uncharted 2 Affect The Sales Of NSMBW?

ph4nt said:
I think it would be better to ask if NSMB will effect Uncharted 2's sales.

which it won't, Mario audience and Uncharted audience are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum.

Typical Skeptic Speak.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:
what's NSMBW?

New Super Mario Bros Wii......

I agree and looks at those 19+ million people that bought New super mario bros DS the majority of those people will surley buy NSMBWii :P.  Uncharted 2 could still sell over 3 million copies :).

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

-Let's Make This Thread, More Popular. Than RolStoppables' Thread-

CGI-Quality said:
Nintendogamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
psrock said:
what's NSMBW?

New Super Mario Bros Wii......

I agree and looks at those 19+ million people that bought NEw super mario bros DS the majority of thsoe people will surley buy NSMBWii :P.  Uncharted 2 could still sell over 3 million copies :).

Yup, seems feasible.

After Mario 64 came out, all the hardcore mario fans that liked super mario bros that weren't that keen on 3D mario as much as they were with 2D mario are waiting for a new side scroller to come, I bet there's a lot of people like this and they will love NSMBWii.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

One could look to the precedent of Mario Kart Wii vs GTAIV. Also, Uncharted 2 isn't what NSMBWii is going directly up against, if rumors are true. That role falls to Modern Warfare 2.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

i doubt it. the games are meant for different audiences. they arnt similiar in any way

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

For every Uncharted 2 copy sold God will buy 2 copies of NSMBWii. Why? Because He said so. So Uncharted 2 will affect NSMBWii sales in a positive way.

Btw, Why You Talking Like This?

why should they even be affecting each other in the first place?

no. That is all

lol, sony fanboy at its best