By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tokyo Game Show 2009 - Playstation Thread

Hoping for Resistance 3 or a Resistance PSN game sort of like Quest for Booty

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
Got free tickets.

I'll mainly be playing GT5.

The Peacewalker demo is for anyone with a PSP. Just like the special Portable Ops skins were distributed over wireless a couple of years ago.

Please let us know what you think!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

20 more hours to go.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/26471 - Yakuza 4 gameplay

White Knight Chronicles sequel has been announced, trailer will be shown at TGS

^ thankx RPG

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Heard White Knight Chronicles 2 was announced today....
Is it one of the PS3 unannounced titles?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

dragonmagician said:
Seems like every TGS there are people wishing for FF7 remake. I'm more looking forward to FF13 and FFversus13.

Legend of Dragoon 2 gets rumored as well, since it is the only(?) RPG developed by Sony internal studios (They really need a company like MistWalker)

And then there are WKC2 and DarkCloud3 from Level 5 (published by Sony). I just want a NA release date for WKC1.

My wish list (low chance of happening):
- a new HD 4 player co-op Secret of Mana. SD3 mixed with Marvel ultimate alliance should be a really fun game.
- Eternal Sonata sequel. The first one was good (loved the colour), and it's still the only HD JRPG I have played this gen.
- sequel to Gundam True Odyssey (RPG). More customization freedom and more parts with HD graphics = win.

They also have "Contrail" that made:

- Legend of Legaia 1 and 2

- Alundra 2

- Wild Arms 2

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

del