By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tokyo Game Show 2009 - Playstation Thread

November 1 in Japan.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
dsister44 said:
Dgc1808 said:
The amount of Support from TecmoKoei is interesting.

Also... Download Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker???? You mean for anyone that brings their PSP???!!

I need an explanation!!

Maybe for PSPGO?

But the Go's not out for until October 1st.

Well, maybe it is like Battlefield at e3. They handed out free download codes

What studio's do SCEJ have? Obviously Polyphonic are doing Gran Turismo and Level 5 help them out alot.

One game is probably something for the wands, so that could be a European studio's game. Seems like Sony have a Japanese studio who have mainly just put out PSN titles, so maybe they've got something planned as the other game?

Should be exciting, I hope White Knight 2 isn't one of the announcements though. It was already confirmed I think and the original aint even here yet :(.

It's a downloadable Peace Walker demo...

Any PSP can download and play a demo if it has sufficient space on the memory stick.

Nice list... Wish i could go to TGS...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Will there be any need to make a seperate thread for the keynote? I can only imagine how hectic that will be so a new thread will probably be needed.

So.....................GT5 release date for 2009 amirite?

RPG said:
Will there be any need to make a seperate thread for the keynote? I can only imagine how hectic that will be so a new thread will probably be needed.

So.....................GT5 release date for 2009 amirite?

You really love GT, don't you?

Anyway, time to update the OP:

-Tokimeki Memorial 4 (PSP) -  Special Event at Konami's booth on 26th and 27th -  http://www.konami.jp/tokimeki4/

-Phantasy Star Portable 2 (PSP) - Special Event at SEGA booth - http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/information/tgs/

jammy2211 said:
What studio's do SCEJ have? Obviously Polyphonic are doing Gran Turismo and Level 5 help them out alot.

One game is probably something for the wands, so that could be a European studio's game. Seems like Sony have a Japanese studio who have mainly just put out PSN titles, so maybe they've got something planned as the other game?

Should be exciting, I hope White Knight 2 isn't one of the announcements though. It was already confirmed I think and the original aint even here yet :(.

Japan studio which is big. It contains Team Ico who are making the Last Guardian, Team Siren and others who have seemingly disappeared

alanshearer said:
jammy2211 said:

Japan studio which is big. It contains Team Ico who are making the Last Guardian, Team Siren and others who have seemingly disappeared

Clap Hanz and Millinium Kitchen as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FF13 is SET to steal the show imo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey