By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tokyo Game Show 2009 - Playstation Thread

Here's hoping Kingdom Hearts 3 and Twisted Metal get announced.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

^I reckon Twisted Metal will be announced shortly after the new year, which is when Jaffe said he will announce the game that he's been teasing. Kingdom Hearts 3, unfortunately, I don't think will be exclusive to the PS3.

Wow... impressive.

-2 Unannounced PS3 games
This is exciting.

Cool looks great.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I predict the 2 unannounced PS3 games will be nothing in the AAA range.. if im incorrect, i'll change my sig to "i like it up the butt".

Around the Network

Got free tickets.

I'll mainly be playing GT5.

The Peacewalker demo is for anyone with a PSP. Just like the special Portable Ops skins were distributed over wireless a couple of years ago.

PSN - hanafuda

GT5 blow-out begins with Mercedes-Benz
Monday, 21 Sep 2009 15:48
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Mercedes-Benz comes to Gran Turismo 5 as the game's blow-out starts before the Tokyo Games Show.

The engines are revving behind Polyphony Digital's PlayStation 3 racer Gran Turismo 5, as they launch the game's new website and get ready for another grande unveiling at the Tokyo Games Show later this week.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, premièred during the 2009 Internation Motor Show, will be featured in the game. The super sports car will also be on show in a playable version of GT5 during TGS.

The car features an "aluminium spaceframe bodywork with gullwing doors, AMG 6.3-litre V8 front centre engine with a maximum power of 420 kW/571 hp and dry sump lubrication, 7-speed double clutch transmission in a transaxle configuration, and sports suspension with aluminium double wishbone axles," as detailed by Auto123.com

The car will be released in the Spring of 2010, but GT5 is expected to release at the end of this year: TGS should be the place to announce the game's launch date.

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/games/g/gran-turismo-5/gt5-blow-out-begins-with-mercedes-benz-$1328744.htm

Will add that to the OP......just 3 days to go. D

I don't think the Final Fantasy VII remake will be announced. At least not this year.

Seems like every TGS there are people wishing for FF7 remake. I'm more looking forward to FF13 and FFversus13.

Legend of Dragoon 2 gets rumored as well, since it is the only(?) RPG developed by Sony internal studios (They really need a company like MistWalker)

And then there are WKC2 and DarkCloud3 from Level 5 (published by Sony). I just want a NA release date for WKC1.

My wish list (low chance of happening):
- a new HD 4 player co-op Secret of Mana. SD3 mixed with Marvel ultimate alliance should be a really fun game.
- Eternal Sonata sequel. The first one was good (loved the colour), and it's still the only HD JRPG I have played this gen.
- sequel to Gundam True Odyssey (RPG). More customization freedom and more parts with HD graphics = win.

Saw that on the UK Gran Turismo website, blowout is SO coming. Also any need to make a seperate thread just for the keynote tomorrow?