By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tokyo Game Show 2009 - Playstation Thread

No, FF13 IS the show, the question if something will still the show from it :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

@RageBot

totally agree

FF13 IS TGS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I really want FFVII remake. I dont think it will happen. SE has too much line up. FF Versus XIII, Agito, 3rd Birthday, KH:BBS, KH3, DQIX.

Pretty sure The Last Guardian gameplay will also finally be shown which will be very interesting. I also would like to know about the summon system because just the one summon per character has made me a tad bit sceptical about the game.

GT5 RELEASE DATE 4 DAYS AWAY

THE NEXT RACE WILL BEGIN SOON!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Two unannounced games... I still say one of them may be Persona 5. :)
The other.... who knows, I hope it's some new IP or Legend of Dragoon sequel.

2 unannounced title will be

*Yakuza 4
*WKC 2

XxXProphecyXxX said:
2 unannounced title will be

*Yakuza 4
*WKC 2

But we already know those 2 are in the making right now o_O.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

^Pretty sure both of those games have already been announced.

I fairly certain that one of the unannounced PS3 games is probably Hot Shots Golf 6. I willing to be it will be a launch title for Sony's motion controller when it launches around March.

As for the other title, I'm thinking it could either be White Knight Chronicles II or a Wii Sports-like game including much of the technical demos we've seen for the motion controllers reworked into mini-games that will be bundled with the controllers upon release.