By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC OFFICIAL HEAVY RAIN Thread

Around the Network

Finally an official thread.
*orgasms*

Well, I am a little late but better late than never. Wonderful Job CGI, your passion for the game really shows in that amazing first port. I cant wait to see what will be added here in the coming months.

Also, definite mulitple playthroughs, the magic will not die unless we allow it to.

SPOILER ALERT!

Heavy Rain is about 4 different people trying to find The Origami Killer, a child murdering psychopath. You play as 1 of 4 characters in there quest to find him. One of the characters is Ethan Mars, an architect who had a great life married 2 kids until his oldest son gets lost at a mall and is killed by a car 2 years later Ethan is divorced trying to continue his life and trying to take care of his other son but than The Orogami Killer kidnaps Ethan's son and he tries to find him.

^^ so thats explains the children and the shopping mall in the trailer

Sounds like fun to get platinum for this game, I'll probably have to intentionally kill every character at least once.

Around the Network

Go to HOME theatre and you will see a Heavy Rain trailer with the director of the game. He plays it differently than we have seen so far. It's cool. A new outcome.

CGI you just pushed my post on the page before, some people may not see the awesomeness of Heavy Rain in HOME Theatre. Hear that guy go to HOME theatre for some Heavy Rain.

Hey CGI,

You got anymore of those mo-cap pictures? Those are sweet, it really shows the dedication they went into making this game as sweet as possible

what is this home theatre thing you people are talking about?

@CGI

I think I might go on a heavy rain media embargo as those vids impressed me so much, I don't want anymore spoilers now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

You will never catch my thread, CGI! Muhahahahhahahaha

Anyway, I doubt there will be much info on this at TGS- Sony will probably concentrate on Japanese games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective