By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGC OFFICIAL HEAVY RAIN Thread

Vetteman94 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Vetteman94 said:
CGI are you derailing your own thread? I cant beleive you would do such a thing especially since its "The Official Heavy Rain Thread"!!!!!!!

NO! It's those two clowns above me, BLASPHEMERS I tell you!

Thats terrible,  you should post epic pictures to break their momentum,  maybe they will just stare in awe and forget about the derailing they have obviously planned against you!!!!!

Yes! Then we will stop posting here and go back to posting in the Ratchet & Clank thread.

Erm...Heavy Rain is good. There, on topic.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I knew the game looked good but damn, the actual gameplay looks just as good as the cutscenes. *drools

Wow i fell in love 3 times!!!

HER, the game itself and the picture of the mocapped dog! Hilarious!!!!

Thx CGI, you delivered what you promised! Awesome thread!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Man i may have to upgrade to a 1080p 52'' tv, my 720p/1080i 52'' wont do this game justice.Wonder how it would look on my 24'' 1920x1200 gaming monitor.

CGI-Quality said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hey CGI,

You got anymore of those mo-cap pictures? Those are sweet, it really shows the dedication they went into making this game as sweet as possible

Yup, check these out............

I LOVE STABBINGS!!!!!!!!!

Can I control the fat man? If not I'll just let her die in that part of the game.

Around the Network

Sweet man thanks for the pictures, those are cool, and now have a home on my PS3

Kantor said:
A little early, perhaps?

Not at all.

We'll see if this rivals my Valkyria thread though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

My oh my....this thread is more interesting than I thought for all the reasons not related to the game...exactly. lol

Looking at those mocap pictures above, it's more like torture. You're hyping the game or this woman? :D

^^ the woman is downgraded in the game, so the game of course.

^but she's not downgraded in any of those pictures!