By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

Gnizmo said:
Falcon095 said:
Mmm.. Are you mafia?

Don't be absurd. If I was mafia I would want the day to go by as quickly as possible with as little talk as possible. No point in randomly accusing people if they are willing to just lay back and get killed one by one now is there? Thus we have the need for talking, and pointless accusation.

You said we needed to talk to find out things, what's better to find out things than asking? . I'm not suggesting that you're mafia but there would be many reason of why you're asking people to talk (if you are mafia).

So.. Are you?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
axumblade said:
What time does day 1 end?

When everyone has a vote. If it takes too long, I'll end it considering what I've already gotten from the majority of you.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Falcon095 said:
Gnizmo said:
Falcon095 said:
Mmm.. Are you mafia?

Don't be absurd. If I was mafia I would want the day to go by as quickly as possible with as little talk as possible. No point in randomly accusing people if they are willing to just lay back and get killed one by one now is there? Thus we have the need for talking, and pointless accusation.

You said we needed to talk to find out things, what's better to find out things than asking? . I'm not suggesting that you're mafia but there would be many reason of why you're asking people to talk (if you are mafia).

So.. Are you?

Where were you on the night that ThatGuy was murdered?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Falcon095 said:
Gnizmo said:
Falcon095 said:
Mmm.. Are you mafia?

So.. Are you?

Where were you on the night that ThatGuy was murdered?

He ain't answering! Burn him!!!!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

axumblade said:

Then everyone in the thread is already suspicious since there seem to be no serious accusations going around today.

Well everyone in the game is automatically suspicious. We know at least one person is mafia. Based on the past few rounds I would guess we also have a serial killer. But other than that I can't say anyone is acting more suspicious than normal. I am going to wait to vote till morning all the same in the hope that the mafia do something stupid while I sleep.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

You haven't answered yet..

Unless something happens, this will be my vote.

Lynch: No Vote

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Falcon095 said:
You haven't answered yet..

I was trying to avoid absolutely confirming the fact that you are the lie detector by not drawing attention to the normally pointless question. Sadly, you seem hell bent on making it as obvious as humanly possible. Since you insist, I will state here that I am not mafia. Next time it might help if you didn't stomp your boots around and make it crystal clear what role you have.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

To be honest I'm not the lie detector, that's why I'm insisting so much (we don't even know if there's a lie detector). This way the real lie detector (if there is one) can check some claim without losing their ability.. being a normal towny has to have its benefits

hatmoza said:

dtewi will be here soon enough

As everyone gathers around the dying body of Thatguy, he manages to summon the strength to say his last few words, “Mafia amongst….. us.”  Everyone is shocked . Could this be the answer to the past incidents  of mysterious deaths and disappearances that have been going on the last couple of weeks? While the ambulance wagon drags the corpse, the 11 of you take a good look at everyone around them then begin to cautiously walk home. Imaginations start flowing because reality kicks in, evil doers are corrupting your fine town and you’re not going to stand for it.

Day 1 start

not even in the game and you guys already pile on me. I get no respect.

/zombie