By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

Oh noes this has started!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

So here we are again on day one, and in desperate need of a way to decide who to lynch and why. The voting no lynch thing seems to work, but we still need to get some kind of a dialogue going. To that end I say we uphold tradition and try to lynch outlaw for being mafia. Clearly something the laws of chance favor him being one of the bad guys.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I'm tempted to lynch Falcon just because he joked with my football team, but I think I'll stick with the No Lynch policy for now

Hurray I'm safe from you at least today! (I'm really hoping that you're towny..)

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Well we need some kind of talk going. Otherwise we end up having a day wasted and nothing learned.

Around the Network

Mmm.. Are you mafia?

I'm tempted to lynch zexen... because he deceived me in the third game

4 ≈ One

Let's lynch zexen for screwing our game

Keep joking about that, and my restraint for not lynching you will cease soon....

Falcon095 said:
Mmm.. Are you mafia?

Don't be absurd. If I was mafia I would want the day to go by as quickly as possible with as little talk as possible. No point in randomly accusing people if they are willing to just lay back and get killed one by one now is there? Thus we have the need for talking, and pointless accusation.