By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

I'm going to post here to keep track of this round as well. ^^

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
axumblade said:
hatmoza...you did remember to change the roles up a little right? :p

: )

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Falcon095 said:
Come on zex, it's not their fault that boca lost today

I'm soooo lynching you on my first chance....you'll regret it...a lot

found outlaw on facebook. should be here soon.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Alright, I'm here to confirm. I was at work and then I was tending to my sick girlfriend.

Way to be a jerk zexen.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Falcon095 said:
Come on zex, it's not their fault that boca lost today

I'm soooo lynching you on my first chance....you'll regret it...a lot

Hahaha aww come on it was just a friendly joke . And this time i'm just a plain and simple towny (damn hatmoza gave me a boring role >_>) so I have nothing to hide

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

What do you guys think? Just start it so I can get back to studying?

Sure, nobody is left right?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Yeah, start. We're lynching falcon, anyways

dtewi will be here soon enough

As everyone gathers around the dying body of Thatguy, he manages to summon the strength to say his last few words, “Mafia amongst….. us.”  Everyone is shocked . Could this be the answer to the past incidents  of mysterious deaths and disappearances that have been going on the last couple of weeks? While the ambulance wagon drags the corpse, the 11 of you take a good look at everyone around them then begin to cautiously walk home. Imaginations start flowing because reality kicks in, evil doers are corrupting your fine town and you’re not going to stand for it.

Day 1 start