By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5B- Game Thread

They keep saying WoW's a girl. -_-

So I just say WoW instead of he/she.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Soriku said:
WoW is a he...

Pics or didnt happen

@WoW

You copier! You should be ashamed!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Words Of Wisdom said:
That OP looks really familiar.

Should have copyrighted it :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

^ you're not drunk? Well, I got half my prediction right :D check out trashleg lol

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Awaiting two more...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Who's left

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
Who's left

Your fellow mafia.

4 ≈ One

Shhh dont spoil yet

Come on, where are those lurkers. I suggest dtewi and outlaw are lynched early for making us wait

Come on zex, it's not their fault that boca lost today