By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Son1x said:

Woo, 4 users, not bad.
So with 11 users, I'm guessing theres 2, 3 or perhaps 4 mafia members. I'm guessing there is also a serial killer of some kind, a cop, a doctor and lets say another role that doesn't sleep at night. So that makes somewhere around 3-5 users townsfolk.

I have to say that I was really looking forward to this round :D, I stalked through the 3rd one, missed the 4th one and now I'm here.

wait, there might be a serial killer among us?

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Son1x said:

Woo, 4 users, not bad.
So with 11 users, I'm guessing theres 2, 3 or perhaps 4 mafia members. I'm guessing there is also a serial killer of some kind, a cop, a doctor and lets say another role that doesn't sleep at night. So that makes somewhere around 3-5 users townsfolk.

I have to say that I was really looking forward to this round :D, I stalked through the 3rd one, missed the 4th one and now I'm here.

I take it the serial killers role is to kill someone every day?

Come on. Somebody has got to get lynched.

Although I don't feel comfortable about it, I'm going to have to vote no lynch I guess. And lol, I'm new to this game and really have no actual experience at it. more like I did my homework.

I don't want to be a sitting duck while the mafia gets a quick kill. I say lets at least get talking! So you have something to work with when I get killed tonight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister44 said:

Why are you so eager to lynch somebody?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
dsister44 said:

Why are you so eager to lynch somebody?

Mafia on the loose?

im going to keep the no lynch but im going to ask the cop to investigate dsister because i find it weird that he switch between no lynch and to lynch someone rather quickly

^ Assuming there is only one cop.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

And dsister doesn't reply...

Interesting...

Carl2291 said:
SciFiBoy said:
Son1x said:

Woo, 4 users, not bad.

I take it the serial killers role is to kill someone every day?

As in "serial killer", I mean something like Arsonist or Poisoner from last 2 games.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."