By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

SciFiBoy said:
Son1x said:
So how do we start? I'd like to start randomly lynching so they start talking but that would get me most likely lynched as well. :D

To be honest, I just don't want this game to be unactive etc >.<

as I understand it, we can vote to lynch anyone in the game, or we can vote not to lynch anyone today, I think we all get 1 vote

am I correct Words of Wisdom? 

Criminals tend to understand the rules very well

you sound like a mafia to me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Well as of right now, my vote...

No Lynch

nen-suer said:
SciFiBoy said:
Son1x said:
So how do we start? I'd like to start randomly lynching so they start talking but that would get me most likely lynched as well. :D

To be honest, I just don't want this game to be unactive etc >.<

as I understand it, we can vote to lynch anyone in the game, or we can vote not to lynch anyone today, I think we all get 1 vote

am I correct Words of Wisdom? 

Criminals tend to understand the rules very well

you sound like a mafia to me

or maybe you are and your only making such an accusation to deflect suspicion?

oh yeah, for now (and maybe only for now, its a long day) im gonna vote No Lynch 

Ok, so I have been reading the Mafia Game Round 2 Thread. And they seem to be making A lot of really smart posts. SO it got to thinking. Hatmoza seems to be a rather good player at this. Making me think that he has a more important role. >_>

That is just my two cents. I vote to lynch no one

Woo, 4 users, not bad.
So with 11 users, I'm guessing theres 2, 3 or perhaps 4 mafia members. I'm guessing there is also a serial killer of some kind, a cop, a doctor and lets say another role that doesn't sleep at night. So that makes somewhere around 3-5 users townsfolk.

I have to say that I was really looking forward to this round :D, I stalked through the 3rd one, missed the 4th one and now I'm here.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

Ok, so I have been reading the Mafia Game Round 2 Thread. And they seem to be making A lot of really smart posts. SO it got to thinking. Hatmoza seems to be a rather good player at this. Making me think that he has a more important role. >_>

That is just my two cents. I vote to lynch no one

it makes sense but he could also have no important role becuse he has to do the other thread

i vote no lynch

@SciFiBoy

How can i deflect suspicion if i wasn't being suspected in the first place??

Anyways am not really accusing you

As of right now my vote is No Lynch

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I give up for now.

Vote: No Lynch

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch

SciFiBoy No Lynch          
trashleg

nen-seur
No Lynch            
Final-Fan

Carl2291
No Lynch