By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Oh man. Why do people need so long -.-
I have a feeling that this thread won't be a very lively one.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

I'll go ahead and start it now.  Invisible should be here soon.  Besides, this thread has the new people to the game, it's better for it to go a little slower so that everyone can get the hang of it.

As the sun rises upon the town, a crowd assembles in the town's center to look upon one another warily for among them... there are mafia.

Day 1 begin!

Son1x said:
Oh man. Why do people need so long -.-
I have a feeling that this thread won't be a very lively one.

dont worry, im sure the others will be here soon, if any are from the UK like me, give them another hour or 2, its only 6:30pm here

So how do we start? I'd like to start randomly lynching so they start talking but that would get me most likely lynched as well. :D

To be honest, I just don't want this game to be unactive etc >.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
So how do we start? I'd like to start randomly lynching so they start talking but that would get me most likely lynched as well. :D

To be honest, I just don't want this game to be unactive etc >.<

as I understand it, we can vote to lynch anyone in the game, or we can vote not to lynch anyone today, I think we all get 1 vote

am I correct Words of Wisdom? 

Around the Network

We can vote to lynch someone or not vote at all (no lynch). You can change your vote anytime, I believe.

SciFiBoy said:

as I understand it, we can vote to lynch anyone in the game, or we can vote not to lynch anyone today, I think we all get 1 vote

am I correct Words of Wisdom? 

You can vote to lynch someone or vote "No lynch" to lynch no one.

You can change your vote at any time before the day ends.

Son1x said:
We can vote to lynch someone or not vote at all (no lynch). You can change your vote anytime, I believe.

ah, there we go then

Some of the other fellows are online, I just hope they come here :)

^yeah, lets hope so