By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

I already voted No Lynch hatmoza, and intend to keep it that way.

And i did answer him, i told him here was a difference between being defensive and being observant.

In other words, i wasn't being defensive.

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Well voting no lynch on first round pretty much gives the mafia a free kill. So making people talk a lot might give us a hint or two for their roles.

true, it also brings up a good point, there maybe others online, who are staying quiet in order to aviod suspicion 

Oh yeah, @ hatmoza...

What does FoS stand for?

Carl2291 said:
Oh yeah, @ hatmoza...

What does FoS stand for?

i was just wondering the same thing...maybe its code for something?

Hmm, what if we think like this:
In the previous games, there was always someone that mentioned they should lynch someone on the first day and he ended up getting lynched themselves (or were close). Maybe the mafia is trying to do take advantage of that and corner (=lynch) dsister (he was the first one, right?), who in this game suggested first that we lynch someone.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

And i did answer him, i told him here was a difference between being defensive and being observant.

As did I. If I really wanted to lynch someone I would've. I just wanted to see someone die

Finger of suspicion...I think

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Son1x said:
Hmm, what if we think like this:
In the previous games, there was always someone that mentioned they should lynch someone on the first day and he ended up getting lynched themselves (or were close). Maybe the mafia is trying to do take advantage of that and corner (=lynch) dsister (he was the first one, right?), who in this game suggested first that we lynch someone.

interesting, though, for all we know, you and he are both mafia so trying to get us to suspect others, which would be a clever tactic on your part, would it not?

dsister44 said:
Carl2291 said:

As did I. If I really wanted to lynch someone I would've. I just wanted to see someone die

As i previously said... Very aggressive.

"FoS": dsister

dsister44 said:
Carl2291 said:

"wanted" 

past tense?

so, you no longer what someone lynched?