By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@ Son1x shes grounded she only gets to go on the computer for a hour

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Carl is steering things up :-O

we all know that he is a good debater

If he is Mafia we are in a big trouble...and i see a couple users backing him up....

Mafia revealed?

There hasn't been anyone backing me up, as far as i can see.

Im not steering anything up, im just highly suspicious of a certain somebody.

Its all just suspicions we have on eachother atm though, and now it seems the latest suspicion is on the lurkers

@everyone.

trashleg is on the coach home from University, and it is her brothers birthday... so she might not be online until tomorrow.

nen-suer said:
Carl is steering things up :-O

we all know that he is a good debater

If he is Mafia we are in a big trouble...and i see a couple users backing him up....

Mafia revealed?

Good point. Carl could just be using Dsister to make us lynch him...but it could be the other way round. Carl's a clever guy so we gotta watch our backs.

This game might consist of new people (and lurkers :D) but it seems like we have quite a few clever/smart guys/girls.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

If i wanted people to lynch somebody, i would go for the person who seems to have made the most mistakes so far in there posting.
Son1x

dsister though has seemed to be the most aggressive, which leads me to have slight suspicions he is either one of these "Serial killer" type characters or a Mafia.

Around the Network

Carl: All 3 of you are acting suspiciously. Son1x is the one posting the most, Dsister is the most aggressive and you are trying to persuade us through you logical comments. Surely one of you 3 is the Mafia.

Have I really made so many mistakes? About the "serial killer", think what you want. I was merely assuming/guessing the number of roles (and which one) based on previous games. And the other posts are mostly just me thinking of all the possibilities.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Carl2291 said:
If i wanted people to lynch somebody, i would go for the person who seems to have made the most mistakes so far in there posting.
Son1x

dsister though has seemed to be the most aggressive, which leads me to have slight suspicions he is either one of these "Serial killer" type characters or a Mafia.

You seem hellbent on getting Son and I killed. <_< >_>

FoS: Carl2291

On a side note. What does finger of suspicion do?

Carl2291 said:
Son1x

I know you Carl

and you not going after Son1x make me believes that your both mafia

the only one who i cant read yet is Ninjablade

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I must say... you guys are making better post than us.... This game feels way more lively.

Oh... I'm also posting to keep track of the game :P

EDITED:

@Dsister44. FoS doesn't really do anything. It's just a way of saying "i'm on to you". 

4 ≈ One