By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom: Japanese devs 'delighted' with Sony's wands; Expect Wii Ports

Garnett said:

Of course the Japanese love the PS3 Mote,cause its Japanese,they hate American products you know

By Lillibelu standards of course

Japanese are KNOWN for their open culture and willing to try things foreign...what are you talking about...(t-r-ying hard not to snicker!)

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Didn't sony mocked motion controls? I think their head honcho should eat a nice crow.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
It's taken the PS3 over 3 years to get an upgrade that will let it play Wii Play, Link's Crossbow Training, and Red Steel.

And what's more pathetic is that after 4 years on the market, the 360 still won't be able to handle any of them.

also works backwards it will take wii years to get HD graphics or a network like PSN o xbox live. =P.

Soriku said:
MH3 was completely canned for PS3. ToV and SO4 never were canned and likely was in their heads they'd develop them after the 360 versions were released. Besides, it's HD to HD.

As much as some people want it to happen, MH3 won't be on the PS3 period. Wait for MHP3 if you guys really want it so much.

Also I doubt God Eater is gonna be that much competition with MH :P Though I'm interested to see how it does.

can i quote you?

keep in mind, the idea of inter-connection between PSP and PS3 games are getting popular now: Tales, GT, AC.

i won't be surprised that Capcom is working on that as well :)

edit. BTW, soriku, have you heard Dynasty Warriors Multi Raid (PSP game) will be released on PS3/X360 on Nov. 1 in Japan?

it's PSP => HD.  anything is possible.  money talks :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Gimme an HD Umbrella Chronicles PS3 port that doesn't suck like the original (and with extra content, too) and I'll b more than glad.

THOTD 4 would b O.K. aswell,... just don't start using the "wand" for hardcore games like GOW, please, because it would completely SUCK!

Motion controllers are only suitable 4 shooters and casual games. Only nintendo fanboys think differently.

Around the Network

The thing is, they could have already ported Monster Hunter 3 regardless of whether the PS3 got a motion controller or not. It is quite obvious that they didn't want to produce the game for PS3, like you said we don't know the details, but I have of yet to see a game get canceled for one console, released on another, then ported to the console it was canceled on in the first place. Makes very little sense. Maybe if the Wii version failed to make a profit, but that is definitely not the case.

legendarysaiyanbroly said:
Gimme an HD Umbrella Chronicles PS3 port that doesn't suck like the original (and with extra content, too) and I'll b more than glad.

THOTD 4 would b O.K. aswell,... just don't start using the "wand" for hardcore games like GOW, please, because it would completely SUCK!

Motion controllers are only suitable 4 shooters and casual games. Only nintendo fanboys think differently.

Haha, that is funny.

Soriku is really hoping and praying that Monster Hunter 3 doesn't find its way back to PS3 hahahaha

I don't get why people like MH though, the game sucks.

Saw this one coming from it's unveiling at E3.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

How the hell did this become a MHTri discussion?Man I ALMOST* hate that thtat game was released!!!

*denotes that I will be purchasing this once available next year

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?