By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 FIRST REVIEW by PSM3.....21/20!!!! (can this be true?)!

libellule said:
;))

Slimebeast1: Hi all. Go to vgchartz.com and u will see the X360 is dominating in sales. I recommend Fable II, Dante's Inferno, Assassin's Creed 2, Halo ODST, Risen and Alan Wake.

lolllllll

Whats your name in the chat libellule?

Around the Network

Okay, I think some of us need to calm down.

21/20 is stupid IMO, but this is what the magazine wanted. They wanted to get some attention. It is all PR.

Uncharted 2 will be a great game though.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

CGI-Quality said:
libellule said:
;))

Slimebeast1: Hi all. Go to vgchartz.com and u will see the X360 is dominating in sales. I recommend Fable II, Dante's Inferno, Assassin's Creed 2, Halo ODST, Risen and Alan Wake.

lolllllll

? What is this............

lol its not fair just to single him out

I WAS also advertising FF13, I kept on saying FF13 FTW rofl!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This is why the current review system is a joke. 50% is considered terrible instead of average, and reviewers have exhausted perfect scores to the point that some idiot has decided to award a game over 100%. Pathetic.

Uncharted 2 looks amazing.

Around the Network
Cactus said:
This is why the current review system is a joke. 50% is considered terrible instead of average, and reviewers have exhausted perfect scores to the point that some idiot has decided to award a game over 100%. Pathetic.

I totally agree. I was kinda hinting this to my post towards maxwell. The review could have had more fun with this game than any other games hes ever played.... but since 10/10 is common... how does he translate it into a number now... I mean a 10/10 is very good... but it wouldn't get the point that the reviewer wants to make across to the readers.

JEDE3 said:
Maxwell - you really have a closed minded way of looking at this... what a review is suppose to do is rate how much fun the player had with the game... How does numbers translate that?

Well based on the "fun" meter, Brawl, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and LBP should all be 40/20 cause they're all about double the "fun" of Uncharted, Uncharted is more of a serious game with great story and tomb raderish gameplay, which isn't known for being "fun"

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
JEDE3 said:
Maxwell - you really have a closed minded way of looking at this... what a review is suppose to do is rate how much fun the player had with the game... How does numbers translate that?

Well based on the "fun" meter, Brawl, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and LBP should all be 40/20 cause they're all about double the "fun" of Uncharted, Uncharted is more of a serious game with great story and tomb raderish gameplay, which isn't known for being "fun"

The reviewer and I both disagree.

Hahaha Slimebeast!! Thats lower than glocalnet :DDD

JEDE3 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
JEDE3 said:

The reviewer and I both disagree.

Ah I see you already have the full retail version of a game not due out until Oct 13th, brilliant tell me how it is, give us all spoilers.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000