By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog "Maxed Out" The PS3 With Uncharted 2

Lol... if you think online is any less repetitive I've got news for you.... that is some of the most wash rinse repeat gameplay there is...

Around the Network

The reason pepole remember Mario 64 is simple - because Mario is the bigger franchise, because M64 was a revolution, and becase Mario still lives.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

I'll believe it. The physics/animations/textures in this game are insane!

If you're a good developer, you can always get more capability out of a system. Like the other developers who have stated that they've maxed the 360...I find this hard to believe for the PS3. These guys are some of the most experienced developers for this platform, but I'm sure they will find more power for their next game and max it out again.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Whether they maxed out the PS3 or not, it doesn't matter. What does matter is they have created a game with the best graphics, best animations, and best voice acting I have ever seen in a video game. That's a pretty amazing accomplishment.

Around the Network

so they maxed out the potential of their knowledge

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It all depends on optimization in the end. I think the PS3 still can do more. Either way, Uncharted 2 looks amazing.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Power of the cell maxed out !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

GOTY!!!

I think Uncarted 2 or COD:MW 2 will get GOTY