By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How come there are no polite Sony fans on this website?

@ZZeta

I haven't seen that pic in ages!

@leo-j

Wii seems the obvious answer to "who will win"? But it's better than your "100 mil PS3s and 50 mil Wiis by gen's end".




Around the Network

I like to believe that I'm polite most of the time.

And I agree, Sony fans are the rudest. We're like children who haven't learnt how to lose yet, and we're getting our first taste of it.



Rath said:
There are, they are just obscured by a cloud of your bias + Sony fanboys.

Basically everybody sees things through tinted glasses. Sony fanboys annoy me more than Nintendo fanboys because I prefer the Wii myself, I'm sure it works the other way around as well.

Roadkillers is a perfect example of a polite Sony fan.

 That's a good example. Of course, he doesn't post much, so the average person here won't automatically think of him.



History?

Nintendo never won!!! That is history. (not being rude to anyone its just facts) If anything the playstation 3 should follow the foot steps of the playstation 2.

Also pc gamers act as if the PC is the best gaming machine in the world.



 

mM
Rath said:
There are, they are just obscured by a cloud of your bias + Sony fanboys.

Basically everybody sees things through tinted glasses. Sony fanboys annoy me more than Nintendo fanboys because I prefer the Wii myself, I'm sure it works the other way around as well.

Roadkillers is a perfect example of a polite Sony fan.

QFT. Although some of his predictions are pretty laughable but that's OK .


Around the Network

I think the sony fans who are polite are not as present as the other rude sony fans roadkillers is cool, samualirsmith is cool., butI could only mention them becouse

A samuel commented here and
B roadkillers was already mentioned.

(see what i mean?)



leo-j said:
History?

Nintendo never won!!! That is history. (not being rude to anyone its just facts) If anything the playstation 3 should follow the foot steps of the playstation 2.

Also pc gamers act as if the PC is the best gaming machine in the world.


Your "facts" are wrong because Nintendo dominated with the NES and SNES. And PS3 doesn't deserve to win. Sony didn't follow what they're consumers wanted and didn't go for the casuals/new gamers like they did with the PS1 and 2 which were 2 of the best systems ever. Sony's downfall was due to the same problem Nin had + high dev costs. For that Sony will lose.


I really don't know. Just an hour earlier i posted my thoughts on how sony treats europeans with their sku policy and i get attacked that i am a Sony hater bla bla bla. Then i get bashed that my post was not intelligent because it wasn't in favour of Sony. I admit that i am harsh with the PS3, but that's because i have good reasons for it. Sometimes the most absurd things happen on this site, including a member saying that his post with a "stfu" implemented was better intellectual wise..ugh..



Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

There are polite Sony fans!

There is... ssj12... and... roadkillers... and Montana too... and... well that's it.



fazz said:
There are polite Sony fans!

There is... ssj12... and... roadkillers... and Montana too... and... well that's it.

 No disrespect intended, but ssj12 and Montana aren't polite.

Seriously, I don't mean that in a bad way, but I know from experience that Montana and I have taken shots at each other, and ssj called someone a retard just today.