By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Another IGN terrible article

themanwithnoname said:
Paul said:
I find that the wii is much more effective at collecting dust than the DS due to it's larger size.

The funny thing is, if there's one system collecting dust this generation, it's the PSP.

I definitely know that the PSP software doesn't collect dust since no one seems to buy any.

Around the Network

this crap is ridiculous and unprofessional

Weird I typically like Greg Miller, though honestly I've learned to ignore any Nintendo related comments/reviews he makes cause it really doesn't matter the game it's not as good to him with touch/motion controls.

The only review I totally did not agree with from him was his Web of Shadows review which of course the Wii version got a lower score despite being the exact same game.

Either way I don't know why he had to include the "yeah I bought the DS game but then put it and my DS away to gather dust" cause that's asking for flames, then at the end he says it's the superior version despite admitting that he put the other version away which means he most likely didn't even beat it.

I don't know how things like that got through editing... oh yeah the editor in chief for Sony team is Chris Roper it makes sense now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

elmerion said:
elmerion said:
The PSP version is actually like taking the meat out of a hamburger, putting some soy on it and then saying its better

Game itself = Meat

Touch screen = Pickles

Two screens = Bread

Microphone = Tomato

Graphics = Mayo

DS = Hamburger envoltory

PSP = Plate

Enchanced graphics = Soy sauce

For better or for worse, the metaphor stands, who knows soy sauce might go well with burger meat

Oh please. You're being absolutely ridicoulous.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Paul said:
themanwithnoname said:
Paul said:
I find that the wii is much more effective at collecting dust than the DS due to it's larger size.

The funny thing is, if there's one system collecting dust this generation, it's the PSP.

I definitely know that the PSP software doesn't collect dust since no one seems to buy any.

haha

Ive had a PSP since they lauched and i believe its been since GTA 3: LCS that i last bought a game for it. Now my DSi on the other hand I own quite a few games for it. I play the DSi quite often and found GTA: Chinatown Wars to be very refreshing for the series (GTA4 was an overhype overpriced experince)

I dont see how the PSP port is going to be any way better then the DS version..to be honest..i think it will be lacking alot without the touch screen.

As for the IGN article...I really cant beleive IGN would allow something so bias on their website. Unless they were hoping to get a few extra hits on their website for such controversy. I dont think the writter should ever be taken seriously again. ( if he ever was) 

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

Flamebait: PSP is stupid. (

Im going to start a Review Reviewing series, next week since i spend half of my time reading reviews, i will point out the most frequent failures on reviews, ill probably spend a lot of time on IGN (for all the bias) and NWR (for being too optimistic)

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

If you read in the comments, he says it was a joke. But seriously, does that mean if I wrote a preview, I could slap any comments about other consoles/platforms that I felt up there? No! Nevermind the fact that the stylus, when used well by developers, is a great feature to have, as shown by TPH which pulled it off perfectly.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Anyone who seriously tries to pull the "DS is collecting dust" stunt is a moron.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Also, your thread title should say "Another terrible IGN article"