By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time definitely is not getting MP?

Zen Said: "I'm a SP only gamer. I don't have friends with a PS3, and I despise everyone"

that made me sad :(

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Zen: I'm a SP only gamer. I don't have friends with a PS3, and I despise everyone

After your traumatic mine shaft fall in Demon's Souls, that bolded part doesn't suprise me at all. 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
Xxain said:
Zen: I'm a SP only gamer. I don't have friends with a PS3, and I despise everyone

After your traumatic mine shaft fall in Demon's Souls, that bolded part doesn't suprise me at all. 

ameratsu the top line was Zens comment...not mine..only the bottom comment

ah damnit. reading comprehension ftw

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Not every game needs multiplayer.

Around the Network

they should just make a multiplayer R&C game for the PSN.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

KylieDog said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
KylieDog said:
Because it is value for your money.

When a large amount of games release with a single player campaign and then on top of that they have near infinite replay due to multiplayer why would anyone want to buy a game that is 8-10hours of single player only for the same price?

Doesn't matter if it's boring ass bullshit, I guess?

Companies like ND try to make anything they do, work right.

If they don't want to spend an assload of time on MP, then they just can't have a MP mode, because they aren't going to halfass it.

I'm a SP only gamer. I don't have friends with a PS3, and I despise everyone, so online sucks. I wouldn't even download a user-created level, just to spite that bogus lazy development gimmick.

So yes, more games like this, and if you don't like it, don't buy it, but enough whining, imo. There is way too much of that stuff on the internet.

Would have been a great post if you didn't confuse Insomniac with ND who did infact add multiplayer and co-op onto there sequal to a great single player only game and proven how easy it can be done.  I am willing to bet the single player campaign of U2 is just as good as the first if not better.

Bioshock 2 will have multiplayer also, those devs obviously saw what is more needed now to needed to make people buy their games full price.  From a money point of view multiplayer is less likely to make people sell their games also, meaning more new game sales instead of used.

I don't know or give a shit about ND/Insomniac. I've yelled to the rooftops that I think most of their games are over-rated as hell.

That wasn't the point.

....but I'm glad that you did indeed understand the point, and thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Bioshock 2 will have multiplayer, but that might just be in there to make up for the fact that it's not Bioshock 1.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

While obviously Sp is the main point in story driven series like r nd c, I liked the split screen and online of ratchet and clank 3 on ps2, and i thought that with insomniac working on their know how of mp with r1 and r2, and already having an engine and art style to work with, I thought they'd do a multiplayer mode. Ah well, u2 and mw2 will keep me happy on that front :)

Not even co-op?

Lazy bastards. They put co-op in Deadlocked, and first they put a 4GB install on the disc version of a PSN game (the actual game is 3.2GB, SMALLER than the install), and then THIS?!

Yeah, Naughty Dog have officially overtaken them for me.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective