By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time definitely is not getting MP?

I thought they'd announce it soon, but it seems its never coming: twitter on insomniac games

http://ow.ly/nPcv Back of box on US cover isn't final. It's a template. To be clear: We are 100% focused on SP in RCF: A Crack in Time. #fb

Around the Network

"We are 100% focused on SP in RCF: A Crack in Time."

That´s good to hear, as far as I´m concerned.

Good, it seems companies are too pressured these days to add multiplayer to their games wether it is good or not. I'm glad Insomniac don't succumb to their pressure and are concentrating on having excellent single player.

cool48 said:
Good, it seems companies are too pressured these days to add multiplayer to their games wether it is good or not. I'm glad Insomniac don't succumb to their pressure and are concentrating on having excellent single player.

Problem is that these games last you under 10 hours and don't have much replay value. Ratchet and Clank games have had some fun mini-games, just throw some into a multiplayer setting, anything.

I don't get why there's so much of an obsession with mp.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I wish they made a co-op R&C tho.

Not everything in the whole world has to be multiplayer.. SP makes me buy 99.999% of the games I buy.

Aj_habfan said:
cool48 said:

Problem is that these games last you under 10 hours and don't have much replay value. Ratchet and Clank games have had some fun mini-games, just throw some into a multiplayer setting, anything.

The reason I say this is because, I thought Insomniac had concentrated too much on mp for past games and I thought the sp experience wasn't as good as it could of been. Now if Insomniac does one thing right, it's the replay value in their games, skill points too gold/platnium bolts, there's tons of things to do once you have finished the story. The first R&C still remainds my most played game without mp and that's I don't think mp is a must in the R&C series, and might even be better without.

I personally think that people are far too hung up on MP and Online when it comes to games! If i buy a game it needs to have a great SP campaign and the rest are just additions to that. I'd much rather have Insomniac create another truly innovative and hilarious SP than be forced to tack-on some MP or Online just to please some people!

People play Ratchet and Clank for multiplayer?

please, no multiplayer, the single player is what counts.