By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

tedsteriscool said:
Wow! PS3 crushed the competition! And poor Wii needs a price drop immediately with that massive decrease YOY.

Usain Bolt crushed the competition...

The PS3 is only back from the grave with less than 2k in advance over the 360... wtf...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

Apparently according to Sony fanboys "sold about the same as the Wii for a single week right after a major price cut and the introduction of a new model" = "ZOMG PS3 DOMINATION SUCK IT WIITARDS!!!"

Pathetic.

Word of 1 SONY fanboy = word of all SONY fanboys

no your pathetic for generalizing

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A virtual stalemate between the 3 consoles for one week in one region means the PS3 is dominating? What has Wii been doing since 2006 then?

I guess Wii/360 are doomed no matter what actually happens.

DirtyP2002 said:

well... dominating seems different to me, but hey, it's your thread :D

cud u put it out straight on how different dominating seems to u?..so that it we are informed of what dominating really means when it can't get anymore different...

Aren't the three consoles within the margin of error of eachother?

PS3 should beat Wii worldwide next week, but Wii will be back on top for the rest of the year afterwards, I also expect >50% market share on many weeks.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

is this the first time that both HD consoles surpass the Wii isn't it?

good sales all around

GameAnalyser said:
DirtyP2002 said:

well... dominating seems different to me, but hey, it's your thread :D

cud u put it out straight on how different dominating seems to u?..so that it we are informed of what dominating really means when it can't get anymore different...

Check the WII install base on the main page... that is dominating.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Sardauk said:
tedsteriscool said:
Wow! PS3 crushed the competition! And poor Wii needs a price drop immediately with that massive decrease YOY.

Usain Bolt crushed the competition...

The PS3 is only back from the grave with less than 2k in advance over the 360... wtf...

How far can these statements go...? Well atleast u're to wait patiently till 5th sept to see the actual surge and sales gap. Meanwhile keep the cool.

GameAnalyser said:

It would be domination if PS3 was soundly defeating the other consoles, as Wii does.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.