By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

GameAnalyser said:
DirtyP2002 said:

well... dominating seems different to me, but hey, it's your thread :D

cud u put it out straight on how different dominating seems to u?..so that it we are informed of what dominating really means when it can't get anymore different...

YEAH!

I meant dominating in terms of sales in like ETHIOPIA

so selling 1.5K more than competition in that way is dominating

besides thsi is the 3rd time PS3 has ever outsold the wii, so PS3 is DOMINATING 3rd place console sales anyway (better than any other 3rd place console)

so PS3 dominates:

in terms of home console sales in ehtiopia

in terms of doing better than previous 3rd place home consoles

NOTE I never wrote Wii or xbox 360 in the title

gameanalyser obviously is a gifted mind!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

So this is a week before it releases and sales are already double in America.

Sardauk said:
GameAnalyser said:
DirtyP2002 said:

cud u put it out straight on how different dominating seems to u?..so that it we are informed of what dominating really means when it can't get anymore different...

Check the WII install base on the main page... that is dominating.

so in respect to the thread topic , is it?

GameAnalyser said:
Sardauk said:
GameAnalyser said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Check the WII install base on the main page... that is dominating.

so in respect to the thread topic and not main page , is it?

Gilgamesh said:

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

So this is a week before it releases and sales are already double in America.

It has nothing to do with the slim... it is the price.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

PS3 Domination in NA more like barely edged out its two competitors by a narrow margin. All three systems were close to the 75k mark.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I'm enjoying the fact that so many people are getting defensive and calling the OP out. Taking this thread seriously is the real joke.

76k? that's all for a brand new uber hyped product? Very disappointed to say the least.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger