By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

Star Scream said:
Wii Master will not like this...

Excellent sales for PS3/X360 and a big bump for PSP - good!

Huge YOY drop for Wii...

That was me buying my PSP. You're welcome.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Star Scream said:
Wii Master will not like this...

Excellent sales for PS3/X360 and a big bump for PSP - good!

Huge YOY drop for Wii...

That was me buying my PSP. You're welcome.

Hahaha, I just love PSP.

Awesome sales increase for PS3 and PSP. The Dissidia Bundle really did an awesome job. Very good increase for the Xbox 360 too.

Amazing how all 3 consoles are practically tied to each other. Having said that, Wii and the HD twins couldn't have a more different momentum.

Wii has been going downhill for a while now and though WSR is a major success, and most likely has had a positive effect on HW sales, Wii just keeps on falling (though just 4% from last week). Holidays will be interesting with several potentially big games coming (WF+, NSMBWii, etc...).

PS3 is on a high thanks to Slim/price cut while should grow again next week. We will see at what level it gets comfortable at the end of Sept before holidays hit .

360 is the biggest surprise for me cause I din't expect the price cut (came late and only on Elite I believe) to push sales up 30%. MS is having one fine year, no really big highs, but no real lows either.

What a generation (sales wise!).

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

well... dominating seems different to me, but hey, it's your thread :D

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

WTF didn't even notice PSP increase

lol

FF fans are FF fans I guess......then again Dissidia is a great game (from what I've heard)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

good job sony. now GT5 BEFORE HOLYDAYS. i dont like racing games but sony needs this.

lazyrider said:
Amazing how all 3 consoles are practically tied to each other. Having said that, Wii and the HD twins couldn't have a more different momentum.

Wii has been going downhill for a while now and though WSR is a major success, and most likely has had a positive effect on HW sales, Wii just keeps on falling (though just 4% from last week). Holidays will be interesting with several potentially big games coming (WF+, NSMBWii, etc...).

PS3 is on a high thanks to Slim/price cut while should grow again next week. We will see at what level it gets comfortable at the end of Sept before holidays hit .

360 is the biggest surprise for me cause I din't expect the price cut (came late and only on Elite I believe) to push sales up 30%. MS is having one fine year, no really big highs, but no real lows either.

What a generation (sales wise!).

this is the MOSt interesting gen sales wise

Nothing at all is predictable

Xbox 360's sudden rise was unpredictable

Wii's sudden YOY falls were unpredictable

PS3's sales itself are like a rollercoaster

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

And i am one of the 75931(if Canada is included)

Wait... that is no Domination !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.