By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

Delicous trophy list. Gonna play the game 4 times and love every second of it. :D

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
yeah headshot, I blame KANTOR not hyping it enough & UNCHARTED 2!

Not hyping it enough? I don't see you making an official thread about it and filling it with stuff that nobody cares about!

If this game sells 200k first week, it's lucky.

See what me & carl do for FF13, thats called hyping

RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE: A Crack in TIME will be awesome! BEST PS3 GAME of the decade, the defining title that will kill the 360 and Wii and beat Ocarina of Time to become the best reviewed game ever!

BOW DOWN BEFORE DR. NEFARIOUS!

Am I doing it right?

Excellent, now you must say that in ANY random thread

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2672363

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Munkeh111 said:
Yeah, that list does look nice and easy! It will be platinum number 6 or 7, because I will have platinumed Uncharted 2 first, and maybe Batman AA

When did you get so many? Last I remember, you only had Uncharted, Paradise and inFamous!

It will be my 3rd or 4th depending on whether I plat this or Uncharted 2 first.

Ashes Cricket 2009 was number 4! That was not very challenging

Batman might be number 5, but FIFA 10 is really fun... and I don't like the predator challenges in Batman very much.

Uncharted 2 will definitely follow that, I am aiming to get a plat in under 5 days (my current record for beating a game is DiRT in 3 days, the last of which was simply leaving the controller stuck in place to accumulate miles).

Then Ratchet can come in, before I definitely plat Assassin's Creed 2, and hopefully Modern Warfare 2...

My gaming ability has improved exponentially recently, since with achievements/trophies, I now play almost every game on hard

Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
yeah headshot, I blame KANTOR not hyping it enough & UNCHARTED 2!

Not hyping it enough? I don't see you making an official thread about it and filling it with stuff that nobody cares about!

If this game sells 200k first week, it's lucky.

See what me & carl do for FF13, thats called hyping

RATCHET & CLANK FUTURE: A Crack in TIME will be awesome! BEST PS3 GAME of the decade, the defining title that will kill the 360 and Wii and beat Ocarina of Time to become the best reviewed game ever!

BOW DOWN BEFORE DR. NEFARIOUS!

Am I doing it right?

Excellent, now you must say that in ANY random thread

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2672363

lol you could be more subtle

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time Collector’s Edition

Hi all,

My name is Kevin Smyth and I am the SCEE Product Manager for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.

I’d like to give you some details about the Collector’s Edition we have planned, and answer any questions you might have.

The Collector’s Edition will come in a special foldout digipack containing the following:

• A 3D lenticular cover – and this isn’t like the dinosaur ruler you had at school, this features new 3D technology and looks awesome. Check out the video which gives you taste of how it will look, although to get the full effect you will need to check it out in the flesh (and please excuse my foot in the background )
  • An Artwork Book with exclusive concept artwork handpicked by Insomniac.
  • A PSN Voucher, exclusive to the Collector’s Edition in PAL regions. This allows you to download the stellar Discovery Package, which launches you over to the Insomniac Moon, a special level that resembles the layout of the Insomniac Games’ offices! Scattered through this museum-like level, you will discover a moon’s worth of extra content that didn’t quite make it into the game.

The Collector’s Edition is available in the following countries in the listed stores. Please note that this isn’t all of the countries it will be available in, as some details regarding who will be taking the Collector’s Edition are still TBC.

• UK – GAME exclusive
  • France – Available everywhere
  • Spain – Available everywhere
  • Italy – Available everywhere
  • Australia – TBC
  • New Zealand – EB Games
  • Belgium – Game Mania, Smartoys (CLD), PlayerOne (BEMS), Consoles Fan (Horelec), Multimedia Partner (MMS), IPG (gameshop), Supra Center, Media Markt, consoleshop.be
  • Holland – Bart Smit, Intertoys, Dexcom, Rigu, Bol.com, Consoleshop.nl, Toys XL
  • Norway – GameStop & Elkjøp
  • Sweden – GameStop & Siba, Media Markt, CDON, Webhallen, Nextstop, Discshop
  • Denmark – GameStop & Others TBC
  • Finland – Available everywhere

Around the Network

A question guys, Gamestop has an offer for this game trade in 2 games and get it for 10 cents.
I´m thinking about it but i don´t know if i have time for this game. Last week i got Sigma 2, next week Uncharted 2, 2 weeks later Tekken 6, 2 weeks later Modern warfare 2.

Anyone?

MAFKKA said:

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time Collector’s Edition

Hi all,

My name is Kevin Smyth and I am the SCEE Product Manager for Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.

I’d like to give you some details about the Collector’s Edition we have planned, and answer any questions you might have.

The Collector’s Edition will come in a special foldout digipack containing the following:

• A 3D lenticular cover – and this isn’t like the dinosaur ruler you had at school, this features new 3D technology and looks awesome. Check out the video which gives you taste of how it will look, although to get the full effect you will need to check it out in the flesh (and please excuse my foot in the background )
  • An Artwork Book with exclusive concept artwork handpicked by Insomniac.
  • A PSN Voucher, exclusive to the Collector’s Edition in PAL regions. This allows you to download the stellar Discovery Package, which launches you over to the Insomniac Moon, a special level that resembles the layout of the Insomniac Games’ offices! Scattered through this museum-like level, you will discover a moon’s worth of extra content that didn’t quite make it into the game.

The Collector’s Edition is available in the following countries in the listed stores. Please note that this isn’t all of the countries it will be available in, as some details regarding who will be taking the Collector’s Edition are still TBC.

• UK – GAME exclusive
  • France – Available everywhere
  • Spain – Available everywhere
  • Italy – Available everywhere
  • Australia – TBC
  • New Zealand – EB Games
  • Belgium – Game Mania, Smartoys (CLD), PlayerOne (BEMS), Consoles Fan (Horelec), Multimedia Partner (MMS), IPG (gameshop), Supra Center, Media Markt, consoleshop.be
  • Holland – Bart Smit, Intertoys, Dexcom, Rigu, Bol.com, Consoleshop.nl, Toys XL
  • Norway – GameStop & Elkjøp
  • Sweden – GameStop & Siba, Media Markt, CDON, Webhallen, Nextstop, Discshop
  • Denmark – GameStop & Others TBC
  • Finland – Available everywhere

Oh, I am so not paying an extra £10 for...wait a minute, did they just say "Insomniac Moon"?

Damn it, I have to pay £50 for the game now.

Tbone said:
A question guys, Gamestop has an offer for this game trade in 2 games and get it for 10 cents.
I´m thinking about it but i don´t know if i have time for this game. Last week i got Sigma 2, next week Uncharted 2, 2 weeks later Tekken 6, 2 weeks later Modern warfare 2.

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

Skip Tekken 6 if you have to.

Kantor said:
Tbone said:

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

Skip Tekken 6 if you have to.

Tekken is one of the reasons i got a ps3 Maybe i will wait until its down on price.

Yeah please buy ratchet & don't skip it for something like Tekken 6

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey