By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

yeah.. R&C will give you much more love than a fighting game :D And i really dont like fighting games. I mean, how many hours can you spend bashing button combos before it gets old :D

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Kantor said:
Tbone said:
A question guys, Gamestop has an offer for this game trade in 2 games and get it for 10 cents.
I´m thinking about it but i don´t know if i have time for this game. Last week i got Sigma 2, next week Uncharted 2, 2 weeks later Tekken 6, 2 weeks later Modern warfare 2.

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

Skip Tekken 6 if you have to.

Tekken is one of the reasons i got a ps3 Maybe i will wait until its down on price.

You know, I was once excited for Tekken. Then it went multiplat and got delayed, and I realised I don't even really like fighting games, so I've lost all interest now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Tbone said:
Kantor said:
Tbone said:
A question guys, Gamestop has an offer for this game trade in 2 games and get it for 10 cents.
I´m thinking about it but i don´t know if i have time for this game. Last week i got Sigma 2, next week Uncharted 2, 2 weeks later Tekken 6, 2 weeks later Modern warfare 2.

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

Tekken is one of the reasons i got a ps3 Maybe i will wait until its down on price.

Skip MW2 then, you already have the better game that is Uncharted 2

Kantor said:
Tbone said:
Kantor said:
Tbone said:

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

You know, I was once excited for Tekken. Then it went multiplat and got delayed, and I realised I don't even really like fighting games, so I've lost all interest now.

Yeah i know, Tekken 6 could easily be out in 2008 but with all delay and multiplatform it dosen´t get so much hype. Guess people just think that Tekken is exclusive to playstation like always.

iBlah said:
Tbone said:
Kantor said:
Tbone said:

Anyone?

Buy Ratchet.

Or else.

Skip MW2 then, you already have the better game that is Uncharted 2

That isn't good, either. MW2 will be awesome (though you're right that Uncharted 2 will be even better).

Ideally, you should have skipped Sigma 2. But I still say either skip Tekken or buy the whole lot.

Around the Network

SEVEN pages!

Kantor, are you happy? This thread has now reached 300 replies.

sabby_e17 said:
Kantor, are you happy? This thread has now reached 300 replies.

I'm not happy until we beat the Brawl thread. Just over 20,000 replies to go!

I'd be happier with this thread's 300 replies if they weren't all from the same 6 people spamming.

stupid site their embed is not working for me for some reason so here is the link

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2009/10/08/ratchet-replay.aspx

I dunno if this has been posted in here, but I thought I'd post since Kantor loves new posts in his thread, and I just read this (while hoping to find a review for the game... where are they?!).

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1023732p1.html

"this game is visual sex"

Oh, and there's some stuff about the gameplay too.