By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

Kantor said:
vitoaf27 said:
If somebody can show me a cheap place to get ToD, I will buy that. QFB is on the PSN isn't it? So that probably won't be cheap. I won't be getting the PS2 games because I don't have a backwards compatible PS3 and my PS2 is a piece. I'm also sort of cash-strapped so don't really want to go buy a million R&C games, only the very best and/or cheap ones.

I'm not sure about the QfB PSN price in the USA, but I think it's $20. I believe it was £15 on the PS Store, but only £10 at retail. Of course, in the US, it's download only. Not overly cheap, but not bad.

Amazon has ToD for $27: http://www.amazon.com/Ratchet-Clank-Future-Destruction-Playstation-3/dp/B000UC5ML0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255278068&sr=8-1

Then, pick up a $20 PSN card and buy QfB.

It should be $15 on the PSN in America since that's what I bought it for right after it was released. 

Around the Network

Alright. I have both LBP: GOTY and U2 preordered/on "hold" for me at Gamestop, so I feel obligated to buy those first. That'll be sometime in late October. Then in late November I'll buy all the R&Cs for the PS3.

And since I already have a backlog of games to play(I need to finish Uncharted, GTA4, LBP, and FF7), I will be set with games for the next 6 months or so. Lol.

On a side note, do you know if LBP: GOTY edition is still selling with ModNation Racer beta, or has that already passed? If it has already passed I'm not buying LBP: GOTY.

Wonder how well this is going to sell in the long run. There's not much hype for it outside of the internet, it seems.

At least R&C gets a few days after Uncharted 2's hype has worn off.

Doubt it will be enough to make any impact, though. Whatever, I know when I'm beaten.

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES FTW!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

CatFangs806 said:
Wonder how well this is going to sell in the long run. There's not much hype for it outside of the internet, it seems.

It will have good legs. Sony will probably start advertise it when we are closer to christmas. It will sell easily over million lifetime.

Around the Network

Just order the CE from GAME, though I must say my mind is filled with images of Nate, not Ratchet

I'm pre-ordering this so you got another guy spamming 6 messages
on this thread starting from today xD
Game looks awesome can't wait for the free-roaming parts xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

looks like this will be my next purchase after uncharted 2! And I'm also mildly curious about demon's soul.

This is turning out to be a great year for the PS3!

I really enjoyed the sense of humour in the last ratchet and clank game, so I can't wait for this. I just hope after the awe inspiring uncharted 2, ratchet & clank won't dissapoint!

Okay U2 done. My complete attention goes to my 2nd fave sony franshise. R&C