By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter 4 will be on Wii.

is that Kirby007????

Around the Network
KoolKirby12 said:
Monster Hunter 3 did great on Wii and probably better than if it was on Xbox 360 or PS3. And plus Nintendo and Capcom friends so basically Monster Hunter series now belongs on Nintendo consoles.

Let's not consider any other possible platform then?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

KoolKirby12 said:
RPG_Fanatic said:
Makes sense, it will be that much easier for Capcom to port the game to the PSP afterward.

Lol you fool, neither Monster Hunter 3 or 4 are going to PSP, PS3, or 360. MH3 and 4 are Wii exclusives and will be only available on Wii forever.

i agreed with the OP at least that if it came this gen it would go to the wii, but MH3 is most certainly coming to PSP in the near future.  Ever MH game will go to handhelds for the foreseeable future.  It would be insane for them not to put it on PSP.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I seriously think its Kirby007

Sounds very fanboyish. I'll keep an eye on you.

Around the Network

Why not. They've got the engine up and running which they obviously spent plenty of time and money on, you'd hope they use it more than once.

@ the OP

You're screwed. Barozi will keep an eye on you.

Xxain said:
I seriously think its Kirby007

It would probably be worse if it's kirby....

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I bet they are going to port Metal Gear 2 on the Wii with enchance controls, (really i want that to happen T_T)

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

axumblade said:
Oooh predictions.

I predict that a Mario game comes out on the Wii next year. Anyone want to make a bet on it? :)

Sure I'll take that bet!

Former something....