By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Solid Snake VS Pikachu

Hmmm.......... Snake.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

If you discount all of the "50 posts posters" it's 11-8 in Snake's favor right now.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Snake

Pichachu is more TV icon than gaming icon IMO

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

solid snake

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
What's with all the accounts with less than 50 posts voting ... never had that before..

The Slim news + hype and recent popular news articles are bringing in a bunch of new people to the site. You should know that.

Actually the last account I suspect was an alt turned out to be.

Around the Network

Pikachu. Much much bigger and more recognised than Snake.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Pikachu.

Pikachu

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:
What's with all the accounts with less than 50 posts voting ... never had that before..

The Slim news + hype and recent popular news articles are bringing in a bunch of new people to the site. You should know that.

Actually the last account I suspect was an alt turned out to be.

So?

Report all these then. But i think its pretty obvious that a lot of new accounts have been made due to growing popularity of the site.

axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
Solid Snake.

I predict this one will be REALLY close.

Montana Hatchet is definitely one of this guys alts. Notice how both of them seem to post at the exact same time 2 times in a row in this very thread? It's all very suspect. I predict it's the same person on two computers. :P

Please dont report me