SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

So - will EA be able to ruin Mass Effect?

epsilon72 said:
So - will EA be able to ruin Mass Effect?

Mass Effect 09 confirmed for xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PSP, PC, Wii, DS and mobile phones?

what a horrible day for gamers

From Kotaku blog. EA now own the rights to the following franchises:

Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mercenaries, Saboteur, Neverwinter Knights And several others.

All of these will see games between now and 2011 

Around the Network

damn you EA!!!

saiyar
no they won't. Mass Effect is published by Microsoft. Therefore, mass effect is owned by microsoft.

rocketpig said:
If EA buys BioWare, I will immediately go home, grab my .38, and make the eight hour drive to Redwood City.

ROTFLMBO ... I've got shotgun ...

wareagle372 said:
saiyar
no they won't. Mass Effect is published by Microsoft. Therefore, mass effect is owned by microsoft.

No it isn't. Rights to Mass Effect are owned by Bioware as stated in the article earlier.

Also from the EA conferecne

"Frank Gibeau, president of the games label, said EA expects games to be created in "10 plus" franchises as well as the MMO that Bioware's Austin office is working on.

Of the ten plus franchises there are many titles that have not yet been announced but will be in the near future. They do include Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Mercenaries, Saboteur, Neverwinter Knights and several others."

EA now control MAss Effect franchise. We have no idea if this effects the first gaem yet but I doubt it will. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."