By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Wow... What an ending to raw!

Around the Network

So Sasha Banks has some 'bad news' to share on RAW...
Please don't do this to me Sasha. :(

Neck injuries are serious things... is my guess.

So CM Punk got destroyed unsurprisingly. Supposedly Sasha said something she wasn't supposed to..

Backlash predictions? I predict that AJ Styles wins the title. I also think that Heath Slater and Rhyno win the tag titles and Miz retains.

And it is sad that Punk got destroyed. He should have been trying to get onto other promotions. Was he still under WWE contract? Was that why he didn't go to other promotions?

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
So CM Punk got destroyed unsurprisingly. Supposedly Sasha said something she wasn't supposed to..

Can you tell me what she said? 

Pretty solid PPV overall. Can't complain about the outcomes (except for Wyatt vs. Kane, seriously, what they're doing to Bray Wyatt is borderline criminal!)

2016 so far has been turning out to be the best year for WWE in a looooong time.

Acevil said:
darkknightkryta said:

Can you tell me what she said? 

No idea, I didn't watch Raw.  It pissed off enough producers to cancel her match with Charlotte.

Shadow1980 said:
Amazing main event tonight. Dean had a good run as champion, but AJ is the only guy on the roster who can take it to the next level and carry Smackdown on to 'Mania.

Poor Ziggler, though. When did he last win a PPV match? Also, it almost seems like they're trying to build up a Miz/Bryan feud even though DB isn't cleared to wrestle and is officially retired. He wants to get back in the ring, but I guess it all depends on if management will let him.

I think it'll be better with Ambrose chasing.  Styles has been so much on point with everything, he being champ will work wonders.

PAOerfulone said:
Pretty solid PPV overall. Can't complain about the outcomes (except for Wyatt vs. Kane, seriously, what they're doing to Bray Wyatt is borderline criminal!)

2016 so far has been turning out to be the best year for WWE in a looooong time.

It breaks my heart what they do to Bray Wyatt. He should have been in the title picture for a while now. Instead he's a jobber for Kane now? Ridiculous.