By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Hnnnnnnnnnnng

Around the Network

Petey Williams has just recently retired from wrestling altogether and his last match was with his classic rival Chris Sabin at some indie show. It makes me freaking sad watching him have great matches and one of the best finishers in wrestling (I wonder who will adopt his finisher now).

#TheCanadiandestroyer

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Petey Williams has just recently retired from wrestling altogether and his last match was with his classic rival Chris Sabin at some indie show. It makes me freaking sad watching him have great matches and one of the best finishers in wrestling (I wonder who will adopt his finisher now).

#TheCanadiandestroyer

Yeah I saw that.  I feel bad for most of those Roh/TNA wrestlers.  They were the stuff back in like 2004.  I think TNA got greedy.  They should have let them have more range to wrestle with whomever.  Once they locked down in TNA they became mediocre.  I also think ROH got hurt as well.

What do you guys think of TNA returning to the 6 sided rings?

7-14-14

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
What do you guys think of TNA returning to the 6 sided rings?

Should of had never left.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

d21lewis said:
7-14-14

Reaaaally curious to see how they book him.

Who is he gonna feud with?

Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:
7-14-14

Undertaker of course his coming to break the streak oh wait.

I'd love to see him in a match with John Cena. Super Cena vs Super Sting it will be a hell of a match.

SnakeDrake said:

Undertaker of course his coming to break the streak oh wait.

I'd love to see him in a match with John Cena. Super Cena vs Super Sting it will be a hell of a match.

Heh, they will want Sting to actually come back and be a force. It will be best for WWE Network subs if people suddenly want to go back and watch Sting fuck with the NWO, but they wont get people subbing by making him food for Cena.

Plus anyway, Cena is already feuding with Reigns, Rollins and the Authority.

Id have thought Sting feuding with Wyatt would have had some potential, but they put Jericho with him.

-shrugs-

Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:
7-14-14

He's old as hell now so I don't see him wrestling anybody except other "Icons".  WWE doesn't have many, though.  I think he'll probably feud with Triple H or Kane.  Somebody that has enough experience to give him a good match, wrestle with him, and also keep him from injury. 

My worry is that Sting wasn't made by the WWE.  I'm not so sure if the WWE will want him to come in and start beating their big guys.