By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

d21lewis said:

He's old as hell now so I don't see him wrestling anybody except other "Icons".  WWE doesn't have many, though.  I think he'll probably feud with Triple H or Kane.  Somebody that has enough experience to give him a good match, wrestle with him, and also keep him from injury. 

My worry is that Sting wasn't made by the WWE.  I'm not so sure if the WWE will want him to come in and start beating their big guys. 

Ric Flair?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:

He's old as hell now so I don't see him wrestling anybody except other "Icons".  WWE doesn't have many, though.  I think he'll probably feud with Triple H or Kane.  Somebody that has enough experience to give him a good match, wrestle with him, and also keep him from injury. 

My worry is that Sting wasn't made by the WWE.  I'm not so sure if the WWE will want him to come in and start beating their big guys. 

Ric Flair?

I can think of a ton of guys that came to the WWE and kicked ass--Booker T, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Stone Cold, etc.  Even indie guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.  It's not all that rare.  I just don't think that Sting will be one of those guys.  Here's a guy that doesn't have much of a future with the WWE since he's pretty old.  WCW was the primary competition.  Sting made his entire career aligned with "The enemy".  How would it look if he came in, beat the WWE's best and then retired?

I not saying it can't be done.  I just don't think Sting will get that honorable treatment.  Who knows what his contract will say, though?

d21lewis said:

I can think of a ton of guys that came to the WWE and kicked ass--Booker T, Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Stone Cold, etc.  Even indie guys like Daniel Bryan and CM Punk.  It's not all that rare.  I just don't think that Sting will be one of those guys.  Here's a guy that doesn't have much of a future with the WWE since he's pretty old.  WCW was the primary competition.  Sting made his entire career aligned with "The enemy".  How would it look if he came in, beat the WWE's best and then retired?

I not saying it can't be done.  I just don't think Sting will get that honorable treatment.  Who knows what his contract will say, though?

Click the link! Ric Flair is apparently coming back too.

Maybe they are gonna feud, old man style.

Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:

ZOMG!!

*EDIT* 30 seconds have passed and the shock has worn off.  Not sure if I want to see Flair wrestle again....ever!

d21lewis said:
Carl2291 said:
d21lewis said:

ZOMG!!

*EDIT* 30 seconds have passed and the shock has worn off.  Not sure if I want to see Flair wrestle again....ever!

I want to see Flair drunk and act crazzy again.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Also if he is only returning to promote WWE 2k15 its gonna be such a huge let down.

Carl2291 said:
Also if he is only returning to promote WWE 2k15 its gonna be such a huge let down.

lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Carl2291 said:

lol

I fucking knew it.

I wish that Cena handing Flair the WHT would have meant more. Flair became the 17 time Champ, and has a match this Sunday to defend it.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Carl2291 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Carl2291 said:

lol

I fucking knew it.

Well at least it was an epic promotion. Too bad the two generations of Sting wont include the Joker Sting.