By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:
Nobody cares about Kharma, she's fat, ugly, has practically no skill, has no talent on the mic...she's just a big woman. think Chyna without the physicality or ability. In fact the entire Diva's division is a joke. I ALWAYS skip past divas matches.

Call me sexist if you will, but the females in the WWE have no talent at all. I miss Trish Stratus, I miss Lita, I miss Chyna.

Dude, when it comes to wrestling skill, Kharma makes Chyna look like Alicia Fox.

I wish more of the larger guys had the kind of technical skill she does.

Honest to God!

Kharma is a better wrestler than many of the men.  The other "divas" are a joke.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Runa216 said:
Nobody cares about Kharma, she's fat, ugly, has practically no skill, has no talent on the mic...she's just a big woman. think Chyna without the physicality or ability. In fact the entire Diva's division is a joke. I ALWAYS skip past divas matches.

Call me sexist if you will, but the females in the WWE have no talent at all. I miss Trish Stratus, I miss Lita, I miss Chyna.

Have you ever actually seen her wrestle?

a couple matches when she was first introduced to WWE, and at Royal Rumble this year, but other than that no.  Like I said, I skip by the shitty-assed Divas matches as soon as they come on. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Wagram said:
Runa216 said:

Have you ever actually seen her wrestle?

a couple matches when she was first introduced to WWE, and at Royal Rumble this year, but other than that no.  Like I said, I skip by the shitty-assed Divas matches as soon as they come on. 

Kharma has never had an official WWE match yet I believe. Outside of her coming in and destroying the divas. She is definitely by far 10,000% better than any diva WWE has.

amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:

Dude, when it comes to wrestling skill, Kharma makes Chyna look like Alicia Fox.

Honest to God!

Kharma is a better wrestler than many of the men.  The other "divas" are a joke.

It's probably because she spent time wrestlsing in Japan, like 5 years or so.  Where there is nothing but your wrestling ability to get you by.

Heck, looking it up when she was in Japan she won a few men's tag titles with fellow gigantic female Aja Kong.

One of which it took the Dudley Boys to take the titles away from them.  In a triple threat match.  With another tag team that included Matt Morgan.

Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:

Honest to God!

It's probably because she spent time wrestlsing in Japan, like 5 years or so.  Where there is nothing but your wrestling ability to get you by.

Heck, looking it up when she was in Japan she won a few men's tag titles with fellow gigantic female Aja Kong.

One of which it took the Dudley Boys to take the titles away from them.  In a triple threat match.  With another tag team that included Matt Morgan.

The sad thing is that I don't see a place for her in the WWE unless they just make her completely unbeatable (a female Goldberg).  She was much better in TNA because they have women that can actually wrestle and not just over-glorified strippers.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:

Honest to God!

The sad thing is that I don't see a place for her in the WWE unless they just make her completely unbeatable (a female Goldberg).  She was much better in TNA because they have women that can actually wrestle and not just over-glorified strippers.

Yeah... that's what never made sense.  I mean, if there was some other new woman too... that'd be one thing... but when she debuted it seemed like an inevitable "She beats all the women except Beth Phoneix" type thing... using her to get Beth more over, then have her fight Evan bourne or something and that's it.

Though what's problematic about that is, then it's even more confusing when Beth loses... which while no Kharma, is way above the rest.

It's sad too... cause when she was coming out destroying Divas... half the time it seemed like she had the biggest reaction of the night.

If

Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:

Honest to God!

Yeah... that's what never made sense.  I mean, if there was some other new woman too... that'd be one thing... but when she debuted it seemed like an inevitable "She beats all the women except Beth Phoneix" type thing... using her to get Beth more over, then have her fight Evan bourne or something and that's it.

Though what's problematic about that is, then it's even more confusing when Beth loses... which while no Kharma, is way above the rest.

It's sad too... cause when she was coming out destroying Divas... half the time it seemed like she had the biggest reaction of the night.

If

That's kind of how I feel about it too.  Beth Phoenix is the only wrestler over there that they could even make realistically compete with Kharma and that would be a stretch.  But it isn't realistic at all when you have Beth lose to divas like Kelly Kelly. 

amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:
Kasz216 said:
Runa216 said:

Honest to God!

That's kind of how I feel about it too.  Beth Phoenix is the only wrestler over there that they could even make realistically compete with Kharma and that would be a stretch.  But it isn't realistic at all when you have Beth lose to divas like Kelly Kelly. 

Yeah... ideally I wish they'd just take some of the most popular divas and relegate them to manager status.  Which, they somewhat seem to be doing with Eve and AJ.

Then if they want a legitamite women's wrestling division, keep Beth and Kharma and just import a bunch of female wrestlers from Japan.

You could probably get away with keeping the Bella twins too... if only because the whole "Twin switch" gimic creates a plausable road to victory.

Raw was horrifically awful. I'm trying to understand if they purposely made it that bad to make Wrestlemania that much better.

Wagram said:
Raw was horrifically awful. I'm trying to understand if they purposely made it that bad to make Wrestlemania that much better.

Totally agree.  No Ziggler.  No HHH, HBK, and Taker.  Dead audience.  No pre-match throwdown with Cena and Rock.  This Team Teddy/Johnny bullshit (though I liked the Booker-T reveal). What the hell.  The thing is, last time I saw a pre-Wrestlemania Raw this shitty, HBK took on Ric Flair in an amazing match and I missed it.  Then, it happened again the next year with HBK vs. Taker 1.  I'm still gonna order Wrestlemania but damn.  These guys have been at it for 28 years.  You'd think they would know how to build excitement for a PPV by now!

And with HHH, HBK, Taker, Rock, Booker, and Jericho, it seems like the guys that are always there busting their asses are taking a back seat to guys that never wrestle or rarely wrestle.  Oh well.