By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

My recording stopped right when the Rock finished that "Cleveland Rocks/Jailhouse Rock" song. I'm kinda glad. I don't want to see him suck. Not a great RAW but it was decent. They have to pace themselves. As long as the storylines are in place and the hype is there right before WM28, it should be a good show. On paper, it's already head and shoulders above last year's show.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

I wouldn't' classify any of those as monster heels.

I saw raw... and was pretty bored honestly.

What I found most interesting about the Undertaker segement was the faint chanting of "What!"

Weird to see the fans turn on the Undertaker.

I just... turned off the TV during the Rocks promo... it was that painful.

John Cena sounded more like teenage version of Dr. Sues then a rapper.

With Eve and Beth Phoneix it feels like they're trying to turn the Divas division into "Sweet Valley High" or something. 

Outside that it was boring and it felt like there was more time spent on entrances then matches.

Well maybe I said the wrong word, when I meant by Monster heels, I meant to say maybe Super heels? Heels that are actually successful at what they do and arent squashed within a month of a feud.

The Faint chanting of Undertaker, from what I hear , it could be because he seem more like his "Badass" style back than in the early 2000s and others have said it could be because the way he acts in the promo was more heelish than Triple H/Shawn Michaels (though its stupid, the last two weeks Triple H/SM seem more conceited xD).

The Rock's promo was garbage, agreed with that XD

Cena's rap was better but not as good as his old ones in the early 2000s.

That eve/beth phoenix angle is weird, and the way the angle is going, I cant see it being placed in at WM in any match, the women/diva's division is dead.

Sounded like a divas battle royal from the thing right before it with the bella twins.  Dunno why they're bothering.

I'll admit that the "We Will Rock You" portion of the Rock concert was a little out of place. Should have ended it after the guitar section which was funny.

BTW the Divas are preparing for wrestlemania by getting their outfits ready. Now does everyone understand why Gail Kim got pissed off and left?

BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

Sounded like a divas battle royal from the thing right before it with the bella twins.  Dunno why they're bothering.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0313/550581/beth-phoenix/

Sounds more like a Tag team match that is going to involve 10 women....ugh

Well, maybe Karma will come in and take out all 10 of them at once.

BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:
BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

There's no plan of it, since she's still recovering from her miscarriage.

I've been dieing to see her in action since she came to the WWE. I have a lot of faith in that woman. She is a wrestler, not a diva. I want to see her work with men as well.

Around the Network

Nobody cares about Kharma, she's fat, ugly, has practically no skill, has no talent on the mic...she's just a big woman. think Chyna without the physicality or ability. In fact the entire Diva's division is a joke. I ALWAYS skip past divas matches.

Call me sexist if you will, but the females in the WWE have no talent at all. I miss Trish Stratus, I miss Lita, I miss Chyna.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Nobody cares about Kharma, she's fat, ugly, has practically no skill, has no talent on the mic...she's just a big woman. think Chyna without the physicality or ability. In fact the entire Diva's division is a joke. I ALWAYS skip past divas matches.

Call me sexist if you will, but the females in the WWE have no talent at all. I miss Trish Stratus, I miss Lita, I miss Chyna.

Have you ever actually seen her wrestle?

I'm at work so I @an't do it but somebody needs to post some of Kharma/Awesome Kong's. Ideos from TNA. She was awesome!

BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:
BasilZero said:
Kasz216 said:

There's no plan of it, since she's still recovering from her miscarriage.

Ah.  That explains why people were talking about her coming back months ago, despite the fact that I coulda swore it hadn't been 9 months.

What a shame.

Runa216 said:

Dude, when it comes to wrestling skill, Kharma makes Chyna look like Alicia Fox.

I wish more of the larger guys had the kind of technical skill she does.