By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

spdk1 said:

Saw this on another board, thought it was funny....can you guys find Samoa Joe?

first puzzle:

(puzzle)

second puzzle:

(puzzle)

I found Joe in the first pic pretty easily.  In that second pic?  I give up!

--Watching RAW right now (a few days late).  LITA'S on this episode!!  I hope to God that she wrestles before it's over.

Around the Network

Impact was alright last night. I wonder how the ratings will be starting next week with the NFL starting Thursday Night Football next week.

Does anyone know the true deal with Desmond Wolfe? 

I have heard several things including that he is on the shelf with multiple head injuries (thinking about retiring), he is hard to get along with, he failed a drug test, and that he is taking time off to be a stand-up comedian.  Unfortunately I think that the first story might be true since I heard that the WWE didn't sign him because he couldn't pass the physical.  This would be a shame since he is one of the most talented performers in industry as far as I'm concerned. 

So does anyone know what's really going on? 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

he ended up working through multiple concusssions in ROH due to the poor money and lack of options, this was aggrivated recently and supposedly was pulled to fix it.  I'm glad he's taking time off, we don't need another Benoit incident due to someone living with 15 untreated concussions.

spdk1 said:

he ended up working through multiple concusssions in ROH due to the poor money and lack of options, this was aggrivated recently and supposedly was pulled to fix it.  I'm glad he's taking time off, we don't need another Benoit incident due to someone living with 15 untreated concussions.

I'm also glad if this is true.  Here's to hoping that Desmond makes a speedy recovery and if not, I'd rather him retire than have his condition worsen.  Also, let's hope that if he does return, that TNA gives him the push that he deserves.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

RAW was good last night. The best part wasn't even a match, I best part of RAW was when Santino & Vladmir had "tea time" with Sheamus. That was one of the funniest segments I've seen on RAW. The main event was alright.

I'm just watching TNA from Thursday.  Holy shit!  I think AJ Styles may have ended Steven Richard's career with that botched "Styles Clash".........

I wouldn't be THAT surprised if Brock Lesnar is the special guest referee for Undertaker's match at Wrestlemania against the likely Wade Barrett. The Nexus or Lesnar, ( or both ) will be the cause of Undertaker's undefeated streak coming to a halt....

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

I thought RAW was awesome last night. The old school theme brought back a lot of memories. Piper's lecture to Cena was great. Wade Barrett got punked when he didn't look at Piper while Piper was talking to him. It was nice to see good ol' JR again when he did commentary for Bryan Daniel/Jack Swagger match.

BoneArk said:

I thought RAW was awesome last night. The old school theme brought back a lot of memories. Piper's lecture to Cena was great. Wade Barrett got punked when he didn't look at Piper while Piper was talking to him. It was nice to see good ol' JR again when he did commentary for Bryan Daniel/Jack Swagger match.

The only problem was over the top heel cole. He is a good Heel, but when he goes over the top it gets annoying.